Hello!

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cecilia
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello!

Post by Cecilia » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:22 am

Hello everyone! My name is Cecilia. I live in Hong Kong. I'm from a math and economics background. I came across Jesus and Mary's teaching about 6 years ago and i was immediately attracted by all the ideas i heard. I cannot honestly imagine these wonderful materials across so many areas could possibly be presented by another being other than Jesus and his soul mate! I have listened to them on Youtube for about 4 plus years before I finally met with them in Australia assistant group a year ago. It was an amazing and humbling experience. In my personal journey in applying divine truth principles, i have experienced great resistance and struggled with my own fears and addictions. But my desire for truth has always been going strong. It has taken me years though before i started to have a longing for God's love, and started to develop some humility to sincerely observe myself in my thoughts, beliefs and behaviors... And I really want to heal myself and develop a close relationship with God. I feel not only God exists; He (She) is also a good and powerful being.

Thank you Nicky for your beautiful gift to provide this forum. I look forward to learning a great deal from all of you who also have a desire for God on this path! Love, Cecilia

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Hello!

Post by Nicky » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:55 pm

Hi Cecilia

Welcome to the forums here.

No worries, I am grateful that I have been able to create a place for everyone to learn more about the Divine Love Path and to develop their own personal relationship with God.

Nice to meet you.

Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable