Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Bex
Community Member

Re: Hia x

Post by Bex » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:57 pm

SoulDeep_ wrote:
Bex wrote:
SoulDeep_ wrote:Hi,

Nice to meet you. I am based in London too.

Hey! awesome!
I just replied to Nicky asking about the potential for a uk meet up, where do you live? x
Hi.

Oh, is there a thread for meet ups? Can you send me the link for it?

I live in Chadwell Heath, which is just near Romford if you've heard of these areas? So just on the outskirts of East London. Yourself?
ah no sorry I should have read some previous posts that this forum is not for meet ups x im in tottenham!

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:24 pm

Hi Bex

I also have found watching certain films can help open your heart up to God as well as certain music tracks. Due to the importance they have played in my own development so far (and in the future I am sure) I felt as though I should create forum categories inviting people to share any films or songs they have found assisted them in getting to some emotions and opening up to God. You may decide to take a look if you haven't already!

With regards to your question, I would say for me, it helped immeasurably going to Australia and participating in the assistance group as well as personally meeting and spending some time with Jesus & Mary - the best decision I have made in my life so far. They gave me invaluable feedback and the stuff they presented has been extremely important in my journey. I still go back over the assistance group videos frequently to help me with things.

Hopefully Jesus & Mary will be coming to do an assistance group in Europe somewhere soon and you may have a chance to meet them too.

Nicky

Kate
Community Member

Post by Kate » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:25 pm

Nicky wrote:I also have found watching certain films can help open your heart up to God as well as certain music tracks.
Hey Nicky,

I'd be interested to know the titles of films and music that helped you personally with opening to God?

Kate

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:32 pm

Hey Kate
Kate wrote:Hey Nicky,

I'd be interested to know the titles of films and music that helped you personally with opening to God?

Kate
No worries, I was thinking yesterday of writing up a list of movies and music songs that have really helped me so far and sharing them here. When I've got a list sorted I'll post em!

Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable