Howdy

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Scott
Muted

Howdy

Post by Scott » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:08 pm

Hello all ... My name is Scott. I live in the U.S and have just turned 52. I am married for the 4th time and have 6 kids and 1 & 1/2 grandchildren. I graduated with a B.S in Sociology/Psychology back when I could remember dates, but no longer working in the field as I found myself full of B.S. Not sure how to really introduce myself ... as I feel I don't know who that is at all. But ... I can tell you a little about where I am presently.
I came across A.J about a year and half ago ... when he stood out in a line-up of other Jesus's who had uploaded themselves via YouTube. Funny, I thought ... he looks a little like Jesus, but without trying to look like Jesus. I am very thankful that my first exposure was actually a very biased interview about him ... it stirred within me a desire to find another one that would not try to do my thinking for me. And although that next video was a radio interview that did little more than throw it's own sensationalized stones ... it connected me to some of his lecture videos that allowed me to explore in greater depth the actual message he was attempting to share. I can say that I had at least a mustard seed of faith in A.J from the get-go ... seemed like an ideal time for Jesus to show up and we didn't recognize him right off the first time either. Since being on the path ... my law of attraction feels like it bursts onto every scene ... revved into overdrive and lurching towards me. The success rate for getting my addictions met have severely plummeted ... all after finally getting good at it. The invisibles ... no longer are content to rap on windows or make footsteps down hallways ... they are getting much more involved with me personally ... yanking me from sleep when I need it and putting me to sleep when involved with the DLP. It has gotten quite crazy ... I can hardly use a computer now, without direct interference from them. I am no victim though, although feeling quite victimized right now. Although all of this has its positive ... I am feeling motivated and encouraged at times as well. I have been gaining some understanding that may be expanding my self awareness ... though I cannot be sure of this as I am still reluctant to confirm my thoughts by releasing feels. My facade is slowly peeling as well ( I can tell because the exposure is making me quite sensitive to my surroundings ). My self reliant tendency is still keeping tabs on everything however and upholding the block to God. I do speak with him/her now ... and I am sincere in that expression. Still not looking for help just yet ... as he scares me. I don't trust God enough to yield to the overwhelm ... I want my finger near the ON/Off button. But my circles do seem concentric and I can say I am closing in on the DLP ... ever closer to leaping before I look. Thank you for the gift of this forum Nicky. I hope that the opportunity that has been created will be utilized in the best way possible for my soul.

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Howdy

Post by Nicky » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:12 pm

Howdy Scott

Welcome to the Divine Truth Hub forums.

Yes, people who are attempting to progress are under quite a large amount of spirit attack, but it is important to remember that the more emotions you work through, the less impact spirits can have on your life.

I too felt victimised by spirits a while ago to the point where it was unbearable. Once I let myself surrender and sink into the grief of being attacked and receiving some of God's Love in the process, I found that they have had less of an impact on my life gradually, although I do still feel their presence at times when I am not in a state of humility to attractions which trigger my unhealed emotions. It's a beautiful truth to know in your heart that God is ALWAYS there waiting for you to just turn your heart to her in these tough and vulnerable moments.

Nice to meet you

Nicky

Stephen
Banned
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Stephen » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:54 am

Hi Scott

A tip with spirits. treat them as you would a living person. If they are negative towards you remember Jesus', Love your enemy. Also say the Lords prayer everyday and everynight. Begin it with Our Mother/Father and leave A#@n off the end, say instead so be it :)

From Stephen

Scott
Muted

Post by Scott » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:27 am

Thanks Nicky ... I feel you speak from a place of experience and that is encouraging somewhat, as I intellectually accept that that is available to me as well. But God does not feel just around the corner for me ... the years have erased the thought, and I am not sure I ever had the feel. I do not believe it is insurmountable however, and I know that God is a necessary stop, and that many along this path are finding quite valuable. It is hard to desire, what you can no longer remember tasting ... and that is where I am currently ... refusing to feel the loss of what I can no longer remember. It is a demand I seem to be making, and I know this.

Mario
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Mario » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:13 am

Hi Scott!
Thank you for you description about your soul situation. I would like to have such a descriptive speech ( well my mother to be is Spanish and most of the time I speek Swedish) so probably I can but not in English yet...
I would like to encourage you to keep focusing in the healing of your hurt self since that had helped me to come near and trust God... The Australian 2 seminars on juli 2014 are my favourites just now.

Nice to read you

Mario

Scott
Muted

Post by Scott » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:01 pm

Thanks Mario ... I will have a look at those videos. I will feel much better about my descriptive speech ... as soon as I know what I am describing :oops: