Welcome!

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nicky
Site Admin

Welcome!

Post by Nicky » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:13 pm

This category gives you the opportunity to introduce yourself to the community. Tell us a little about yourself, your story and where you are currently at - if you'd like to!

It would be awesome to get to know you :D

Please do not give out any personal information (contact details e.g. phone number, email) publicly in any of your posts. You are free to do this privately via the forum private messaging function. This added feature is granted once you make 10 posts.

Furthermore, if you would like to arrange meet up's in person, this must be done privately rather than on the boards themselves.

On behalf of myself, I bid you Welcome the the Divine Truth Hub Forums and I look forward to getting to know you!

Cheers

Nicky

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable