Hello

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Tara
Muted

Hello

Post by Tara » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:23 am

Hi everyone. My name is Tara and I am from Cambridge, Ontario Canada. I was sent a link to one of AJ's and Mary's intro videos about 2 and a half years ago by my soulmate Mike. I was in a destructive place before seeing this information and it has changed my entire life in so many ways. I am very grateful for the truth that is shared with us by AJ and Mary and also grateful to Nicky, who has created a place for us to be, to learn and grow in love. I like writing short stories, learning about the environment, and experimenting with truth in all aspects of my life. I am looking forward to sharing and learning with all of you.

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Post by Nicky » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:03 pm

Hi Tara

Welcome to Divine Truth Hub. Experimenting with the principles of Divine Truth in our daily lives whilst remaining humble is awesome. I love the process too, it makes you start feeling like a little kid again.

Nice to meet you.

Nicky

Tara
Muted

Post by Tara » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:10 am

It is great meeting you too Nicky.

Patricia Sanders
Community Member

Post by Patricia Sanders » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:02 am

Tara,

I'm sorry. I want to say that and apologize to you now even though I've just scratched the surface so far of feeling what I did to you. I treated you in a horrible way and I'm beginning to see that, I felt a little of the feeling behind my response and it was quite nasty. My apology isn't pure or full at this point but I do know I was unloving to you and owe you an apology and I want to say that now. I am going to keep working on this and I will come to you in full and pure repentance soon, I promise.

I am going to send this as a personal message to you but want to post it here in public, too.

Patricia

Tara
Muted

Post by Tara » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:47 pm

Patricia,

The thread on water, which is now locked has brought up quite a bit of emotion for me. When I was ready to respond to you Eloisa had already locked the thread which brought up more emotions for me to feel. Reading the post from Mary helped me to see what was happening on this thread more clearly which brought u more emotions. Before reading Mary's observations I had thought that I was being unloving towards you and the thought did not occur to me that it was the other way around. Although I still have lots of emotion to feel still right now I feel that my first response was because of the damage within me which I was aware was there and I was in the process of working through women's anger and being treated horribly by women. The way you treated me has shown me I still have lots of work to do on myself. At the same time it does not excuse your behaviour towards me and I feel that when going through any emotional process it is important to be honest with how you feel. I feel it is important to let you know that if Mary had not pointed out this unloving behaviour I would have thought that what you did is ok and you would have thought what you did was ok with having no idea the damage that is caused. I also feel that you are not honest when you say you are sorry and you even say that it is not with a pure intent at the moment and it is more important to feel your emotions about this event, as you do this saying sorry to me will be more genuine. Also Mary has pointed out you have done this to others besides me, so why am I the only one to get a public apology? A good start is realizing you have been unloving, at this point I feel that most of the reasons are unknown to you and it will take time to go through to feel your way through the process of recognizing these things and healing yourself. It may help you to watch the videos AJ has done on Forgiveness, Repentance, Compensation, and Prayer. We both have alot of emotions to feel about this and I find I am always learning more and more on this forum. The feedback here has been very helpful.

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:20 pm

Hi guys

I'd just like to raise a few things about what has gone on here further between Patricia, and you too Tara.

Firstly, Patricia, I do not feel it was necessary to write your apologetic post publicly at this time. I feel you have mainly done this to show others, particularly Mary that you have taken on board the feedback - more so because Mary pointed out in her feedback that you tend to withdraw when feedback may/comes your way so I feel you have chosen to make this post to display that you are not running away from what has been shared with you. There was not a pure desire to express your apology towards Tara because of this reason as well as you not yet giving yourself time to fully feel through the feedback. I reckon if you were more sincere, you would have just wrote privately to Tara and then gone off to feel about things.

Tara, I do not feel that your response was written from a place of love, particularly the majority of the second part of your post, which I've quoted below:
Also Mary has pointed out you have done this to others besides me, so why am I the only one to get a public apology? A good start is realizing you have been unloving, at this point I feel that most of the reasons are unknown to you and it will take time to go through to feel your way through the process of recognizing these things and healing yourself. It may help you to watch the videos AJ has done on Forgiveness, Repentance, Compensation, and Prayer.
You have not given yourself enough time to go through the emotions that were triggered in you in this interaction with Patricia and as a result, your hurt comes through in the above part of your post. You advise Patricia that it will take time to go through the Repentance, but in doing this, you have contradicted yourself because, as you haven't felt through enough of your own stuff yet, you are not in a space of forgiveness either. There is a feeling here of wanting to "hurt" Patricia for her actions towards you initially. This is a current theme playing out on the forum between a number of the women and one which will be addressed very soon.

I feel this interaction between you both here is a perfect illustration in showing everyone that if you do not allow yourselves to go through the emotions that came up via a forum interaction in full before coming back to post again, there is a very high likelihood that your subsequent posts will show this and an unloving response will inevitably be the result.

Thanks
Nicky

EDIT*** I'd like to correct my own statements regarding Patricia above. As the unloving behaviour pointed out to Patricia by Mary occurred on another public post, I reckon it was appropriate of Patricia to post a public apology in acknowledgement of this, which does show some sincerity in facing her actions that were out of harmony with love. I would like to just offer my own apology to Patricia for initially mis-reading the situation and her intentions. This was after I received some feedback from Mary about my previous actions being harsh in nature towards Patricia.

Cheers
Nicky