Hello

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Rahni
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello

Post by Rahni » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:55 am

Hi Guys,

Firstly thank you for taking the time to read this intro about me.
My name is Rahni. I live in Tingoora, which is in Australia. I have been listening to the teachings of the Way for about 5-6yrs.
Since the last Assistant Group in 2014, I have been stagnate in my progression. Living in my false belief that I can not cope with emotions and be overwhelmed emotionally. This has lead me in the last 6-8 months to feel lost and unsure of what I am really doing and to be manipulated by spirits. (To keep me lost.) I have arrogantly believed that I know the Way and recently have discovered a beautiful truth that in fact I do not. Somethings have reached my heart, but mostly it has been in my head. I have been rejecting God and have not made my relationship with God my most important thing. Discovering this truth is awesome as I can see where I am really at and whats been going on (Hind sight can be a great gift. ) There feels like a quite little spark stiring inside of myself realising that maybe I need God and want God. And Its ok for me to have God with me.

Theres a song that's been in my head: God is an awesome God. I want to feel this truth in my heart.

I look forward to sharing myself and getting to know you guys more.
Thank you so much Nicky and Perry for setting up this site, blog and your youtube channel. its been helping me ponder and question my life.

Thank you
Love Rahni :)

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Post by Nicky » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:41 pm

Hi Rahni

Welcome to the forum - I hope you find the time spent here useful in your quest to learn more about God and God's Way.

Nice to meet you.

Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable