Hello all!

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
David R
Site Moderator
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello all!

Post by David R » Sun May 22, 2016 3:17 am

Just wanted to respect the rules of this forum by saying hello to everyone, I'm David - I live on a tiny island in the Caribbean and love divine truth. I have a great deal of love for AJ and thank him for showing me this path over a decade ago. :D

Eloisa
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hello all!

Post by Eloisa » Sun May 22, 2016 8:21 pm

Hi David

Welcome to this forum.

I was curious and wondering how you first met Jesus and came across the teachings of Divine Truth/The Way?

Hope you enjoy your time here, :D

Love Eloisa

David R
Site Moderator

Post by David R » Sun May 22, 2016 9:06 pm

Hi Eloisa,

Thank you for welcoming me to the forum

I first met him when he flew to Barbados, he stayed with my family. I would watch meekly from the side lines as he spoke to others about truth, His love inspired a curiosity in me and I wanted to know how he was so happy.

He shared some truth with me and it helped plant a seed which took years to grow due to my resistance on feeling my fear and other emotions in general, eventually I flew to Australia with my wife at the time where I felt some genuine emotion and god for the first time in two decades.

Though our ways parted for years due to my resistance to fear and other emotions, I always thanked him in my heart for giving me that truth.

Now I am learning to face my fear and try to surrender to it, my progression has ignited since and I feel immense joy sometimes. It feels as though I am on a good path, A path to salvation.

Happy to be here :D

Love
David

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Tue May 24, 2016 7:49 pm

Hi David

Though we have already conversed via email which was cool, I'd like to welcome you to the forum nonetheless.

Hoping you find the time you spend here useful in whatever way you choose to interact on this platform brother!

Cheers
Nicky