The Strike List

A place to view the strikes record, strikes issued and reasons why (if gifted)
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nicky
Site Admin

The Strike List

Post by Nicky » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:44 pm

This thread is intended to act as an informative list for those who have received strikes. You can keep track of your own record and remind yourself of what to work on should you choose to look within and heal the cause of the unloving behaviour.

If a strike is issued to you, a member of forum staff will notify you personally of this and why it was deemed appropriate. For those who have received an AMBER strike, a message box will appear when you next login to your account which will notify you of this. A link to the strike thread will also be provided so you can easily be re-directed. Receiving an AMBER strike also means a warning will be issued to your profile account and will also be publicly visible.

It is also possible that you can receive warnings for your conduct on the forum WITHOUT receiving an AMBER strike. This function will be used by the forum staff as a more gentle way of highlighting an issue of love we see and providing you with a chance to correct/look at your previous behaviour without requiring to strike you.

The image below illustrates how warnings will appear on your profile and how it is visible to others on the forum:

This topic will be updated regularly where necessary so be sure to check here every now and again.

Below are the names of the people who have received either a RED or an AMBER strike for unloving behaviour along with the reasons why:

RED STRIKES

Stephen/"Christ" - breaching the following section of the terms of use:

Condescension, arrogance and belittlement and/or humiliation towards other forum members.

Justholme/Justin - breaching the following section of the terms of use:

Personal attack of another forum member.

Projection of anger and rage towards another forum member.

Pam/Susette/Helmick - breaching the following section of the terms of use:

Condescension, attack, manipulation and levelling continual criticizm towards myself.

Harassing, stalking behaviour.

SoulDeep_ - breaching the following section of the terms of use:

Condescension and arrogance towards myself.

Manipulation to gain a feeling of power/superiority over myself.

Jennifer Brownson - breaching the following section of the terms of use:

Condescension, belittlement, arrogance and projection of anger towards another forum member.

"Houston"/ "Alan" - breaching the following section of the terms of use:

Projection of rage/anger towards myself and other forum members.

Arrogance and patronising behaviour towards myself.

Personal attack/abuse of myself, Jesus, Mary or another member in terms of physical appearance, character, nature or personality

Condescension, arrogance, belittlement and/or humiliation towards either myself or another member

Judgemental responses to any content posted by either myself or
another member

"Junester" - breaching the following section of the terms of use:

Attacking towards me.

Projection of anger towards me.

Scott - breaching the following section of the terms of use:

Condescension and arrogance towards myself.

Manipulation to gain a feeling of power/superiority over me.

Gabee - breaching the following section of the terms of use:

Projection of anger, condescension and manipulation towards myself.

Anneli - breaching the following section of the terms of use:

Projection of anger/rage towards David.

Arrogance towards Mary and David.

"Eiao" - breaching the following section of the terms of use:

Posting content not in harmony with the teachings of Divine Truth

Joining the forums anonymously using a nickname and not introducing yourself

"Marky T" - breaching the following section of the terms of use:

Arrogance towards other members of the forum

"Xarragh" / Darragh - breaching the following section of the terms of use:

"DivineLove" / "Absolute Truth" - breaching the following sections of the terms of use:

Condescension and belittlement towards another forum member

Personal attack of another forum member

Projection of anger and rage towards another forum member

Joining the forums anonymously using a nickname and not introducing yourself

Graeme Bell - breaching the following sections of the terms of use:

Condescension and belittlement towards other forum members

Personal attack of Jesus & Mary

Projection of anger and rage towards other forum members

Chad - breaching the following sections of the terms of use:

Posting in a manipulative manner

"Gladimeir15" - breaching the following sections of the terms of use:

Posting anonymously or with a nickname

"Manden" / Manfred - breaching the following sections of the terms of use:

Posting comments with feelings of demand or expectation attached to them

Entering discussions and forcibly pressing your beliefs on others of what you believe love and truth would dictate

Tara - breaching the following sections of the terms of use:

Condescension towards another forum member

Reed Marcotte - breaching the following sections of the terms of use:

Attack and criticism of predominantly myself after receiving 3 amber strikes/muting

Sandra T - breaching the following sections of the terms of use:

Manipulation and/or control tactics to gain a feeling of power over myself or others

Defending the actions of another member who has previously received a strike

CraigN - breaching the following sections of the terms of use:

Personal attack/abuse of forum creator & forum members in terms of physical appearance, character, nature or personality (this results in a ban of your forum account too)

Condescension, arrogance, belittlement and/or humiliation towards forum creator & forum members

Judgemental responses to any content posted by forum creator & forum members

Projection of anger and/or rage towards forum creator & forum members

Manipulation and/or control tactics to gain a feeling of power over forum creator & forum members

Displaying unethical behaviour – particularly if done under the guise of investigating God’s Laws or Divine Truth principles

Supporting content not in harmony with the teachings of Divine Truth and attacking others for pointing out where it is out of harmony with Divine Truth teachings

"Real Jesus" - breaching the following sections of the terms of use:

Joining the forums anonymously using a nickname

Condescension, arrogance, belittlement and/or humiliation towards either myself or another member

Manipulation and/or control tactics to gain a feeling of power over myself or others

Jason / "Mitten" - breaching the following sections of the terms of use:

Multiple red strike breaches

AMBER STRIKES

Pam - TWO amber strikes for breaching the following section of the terms of use:

Addiction to seeking attention from other forum members.

Placing a demand on me to get in touch with Jesus & Mary on her behalf as they both decided to not respond to her directly due to them feeling the same demand coming from her.

Victoria - THREE amber strikes for exhibiting the below behaviour:

Lack of sincerity and facade about her own attraction showing a lack of humility.

Addiction to feeling superior towards men.

A common vein of condescension in a number of her posts.

Anneli - ONE amber strike for the below:

In a number of her posts, I feel as though she is in addiction by "over-sharing" many details about her emotions with everyone which I feel is actually keeping her away from feeling her own emotions more fully and is in breach of the forum terms of use.

Teresa - ONE amber strike for the below:

A desire to have others involved in her emotional process and intellectual reasoning.

The desire to talk about feeling rather than actually feeling.

Teresa - ONE amber strike for the below:

An expectation to have others assist her, avoidance of self reflection regarding feedback previously provided

Sense of entitlement to be helped

Gabee - THREE amber strikes for exhibiting the below behaviour:

Addiction to seeking attention from other forum members.

Narcissistic use of the forum - attempting to pull others into her own addictions for the purpose of avoidance.

Engaging in unloving behaviour towards other forum members in an attempt to deflect and distance herself from her own emotional injuries.

Anneli - ONE amber strike for the below:

A desire to have others involved in her emotional processing work again.

The desire to talk about feeling rather than actually feeling.

Julie Bennion - TWO amber strikes for breaching the following section of the terms of use:

Any co-dependent, emotional bartering based exchange with other visitors with the purpose of getting her own addictions met

"spiritinfluenced2" / Sandra - TWO amber strikes for breaching the following section of the terms of use:

Any co-dependent, emotional bartering based exchange with other visitors with the purpose of getting her own addictions met

Reed Marcotte - ONE amber strike for the below:

Responding in a resistive and dismissive manner following feedback received on a question he asked

Laura Berry - THREE amber strike for the below:

Unloving projections of anger, condescension and defensiveness towards another forum member

Lack of sincerity and facade following feedback offered

Not taking personal responsibility for her own emotional condition

Reed Marcotte - TWO amber strikes for the below:

Niky - TWO amber strikes for breaching the following section of the terms of use:

A desire to have others involved in her emotional process and intellectual reasoning.

"spiritinfluenced2" / Sandra - THIRD amber strike for breaching the following section of the terms of use:

Patricia Sanders - ONE amber strike for the below:

Displaying a lack of humility to receiving feedback due to an injury of self-reliance

Rita R - (*)THREE amber strikes for the below:

Condescension, arrogance, belittlement and/or humiliation towards another participant

Projection of anger and/or rage towards another participant

Manipulation and/or control tactics to gain a feeling of power over others

(*)Reason why these actions have not been classed as a red strike can be found HERE

"MikeWithGod" / Mike - TWO amber strike for the below:

Any co-dependent, emotional bartering based exchange with other visitors with the purpose of getting your own addictions met

Entering discussions and forcibly pressing your beliefs on others of what you believe love and truth would dictate

Marina Smargiannakis - ONE amber strike for the below:

Desiring to maintain a facade towards others on the forum to influence how she would like them to perceive her

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable