Red Strike - Susette/Pam

A place to view the strikes record, strikes issued and reasons why (if gifted)
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nicky
Site Admin

Red Strike - Susette/Pam

Post by Nicky » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:41 am

Hi

I have issued "Susette" with a RED STRIKE for unloving behaviour and also banned the user from the forum.

Susette wrote an introductory thread which can be read here:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=395

Upon reading the thread itself as well as a number of the other posts that this user made, I strongly felt the exact same addictions that this user had as those of Pam who I had banned from the forum previously. It then dawned on me that I felt it was the same person posting on the forum only this time falsifying their identity. I decided to investigate further using the admin functions and found that this was indeed the case.

Once I banned Pam from the forum, she became very attacking, condescending, manipulative and rageful towards me privately via email. Since then she has sent me a continual stream of emails spamming my inbox every couple of days criticising me personally and my actions on the forum.

Pam has a deep addiction for wanting attention from others. I do not feel from her a sincere desire to love and by observing her latest actions, it is clear she cannot entertain anyone or any answer she receives that is not in alignment with her own feelings showing me that she has very little humility and is actually very arrogant. Her behaviour is harassing and almost stalking in nature. The fact that Pam has found ways to navigate past the forum security measures and falsify her own identity to keep on posting and interacting on a place she has already been banned from shows the compulsion she is acting under to continue forcing herself onto others when it is clear that it is not wanted in it's current capacity and is completely unloving, immoral and unethical in nature.

I have emailed Pam with a copy of this thread. If she continues to bypass the forum security measures, I will ban any future accounts she may decide to create and will not send her any further communication.

Thanks

Nicky

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable