Red Strike - "Eiao" / "dava"

A place to view the strikes record, strikes issued and reasons why (if gifted)
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nicky
Site Admin

Red Strike - "Eiao" / "dava"

Post by Nicky » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:52 pm

Hi

I have issued "Eiao" with a RED STRIKE for breaching the two following sections of the terms of use:

• Posting content not in harmony with the teachings of Divine Truth
• Joining the forums anonymously using a nickname and not introducing
yourself

They joined the forum anonymously and went right ahead and created a thread posting content not in harmony with the teachings of Divine Truth which can be followed by clicking the below link:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=379

With regards to the latest terms of use update, joining the forums anonymously using a nickname and not introducing yourself is not only classed as a RED STRIKE but also brings the consequence of being BANNED from the forum.

It is clear to see that they have either read the terms of use and chose to completely disregard them OR have not taken the time to read them at all. In any case, by breaching two of the RED STRIKE criteria in their first action here, it shows me that they have not registered here in sincerity to progress on the Divine Love Path therefore fully validates my decision to BAN them from the forum.

I have emailed "Eiao" with a copy of this strike post.

EDIT/ADDITION: The same person got around the forum banning protocols and created another account by the name of "dava" and posted the same message as previously under the name "Eiao." Again, as this breached the same forum rules as above, the account has been banned. Furthermore, this individual is attempting to force their differing beliefs onto others which is unloving, particularly going to certain lengths to do so and it shows the level of compulsion they are acting upon.

Thanks

Nicky

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable