3 Amber Strikes - Gabee

A place to view the strikes record, strikes issued and reasons why (if gifted)
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nicky
Site Admin

3 Amber Strikes - Gabee

Post by Nicky » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:26 pm

Hi

I am issuing Gabee with 3 AMBER STRIKES as she has been in breach of the following terms of use:

1) "Any codependent, emotional bartering based exchange with other visitors with the purpose of getting your own addictions met."
2) "Not taking personal responsibility for your own emotions and growth by trying to involve others in your own processing work from a narcissistic rather than from a loving/sharing intention."

1) "Any codependent, emotional bartering based exchange with other visitors with the purpose of getting your own addictions met."

I feel as though Gabee is exercising an addiction to receive attention from other forum members. This can be evident in the below post on her introductory thread that can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=259

I have noticed that a few of the women registered here have been inspired to add further to their own intro post's since Mary's intro thread which is great to see - Gabee was one of those women who did this. However I felt she did this from more of an insincere standpoint. This can be evident by viewing her latest post on her own intro thread:
Just uploaded my photo...plus there are 2 intro posts.

Be Happy to meet all my DT soul mate friends and get to know you.

Gabeexx
I feel as though Gabee found it necessary to add this latest post to "bump" her own thread towards the top of the list as a way of projecting to everyone here to re-read her initial post and also part two of her post in order to increase the chances of eliciting a response from somebody to therefore feed this addiction for attention.

Further to the above, I also noticed that Gabee attempted to get this addiction met with David in the below thread that she created:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=282

Contained within her latest post in this thread she states the below:
With spirits I have only say 10 x experienced communication in all my lifetime...seen them with my physical eye...though I believe I have a guide who has guided me and loved me on this journey (if you refer to my intro there is a second post) by guiding me to people and books to understand more fully the divine love and truth for me and us.
Again here, she is attempting to re-direct David (and anyone else reading for that matter) to her intro post. That is another reason why I felt it appropriate to award a strike rather than attempting to address her in these posts directly as if I did this I would actually be feeding her addiction.

2) "Not taking personal responsibility for your own emotions and growth by trying to involve others in your own processing work from a narcissistic rather than from a loving/sharing intention."

I noticed that after myself and David took the time to answer Gabee's questions regarding connecting with spirit friends in the following thread (viewtopic.php?f=16&t=282), she responded by saying this:
hey Nicky and David,

Thanks for opening up and sharing your process of awareness with spirit friends. I felt if you could do it then I could too...knowing the name of my guide.

My post was more about 'normalising' the experiences of spirit presences and interaction...just like Nicky I have Greek orthodox background God (construct of identity) was embedded in a very traditional religion. Sharing your experiences and I writing openly about mine assists in minimising fear based surrounding spirit friends...''as I'm not the only one experiencing this'. yes! I understand logically spirits are people who lived on earth and have now passed. And yes my sensitivity and awareness is growing..my eye does shift to the worldly (in the physical) and seeing the physical and spiritual simultaneously....Shifting of paradigm of my perception from the inside out.
I feel that in Gabee's response particularly the sections I have highlighted in bold, shows me that her post was about attempting to get another addiction met (to help avoid her fear about spirit interaction). This can be highlighted further as I do not feel she is being logical or honest with herself as she mentions fear about spirit friends. If we really felt the spirit's around us were our friends, why would we be in fear of them? I feel this is a technique employed to further herself from her fear of dark spirits.

Myself and David attempted to offer potential deeper reasons regarding the nature of her thread (about connecting with emotions driving her post), and due to her resistance, she almost deflected this away (particularly with David's response) therefore showing me that her thread was not coming from a sincere place. This is particularly evident in the below part of her reply and thus constitutes strike number 3:
To David, your reply was difficult to understand I had a different response/reaction to what you wrote as I felt you went off the scope of the question hence the scope of your answer, which I still do not understand what your saying or intending to say to me.
I feel this is almost a RED STRIKE offence and constitutes a similar pattern of behaviour to that of Jennifer Brownson when she received a RED STRIKE from Mary which can be viewed here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=291.

I feel much of Mary's strike post here can be related to the dynamic on display between Gabee and David although on a less intense scale - I will not elaborate further on this but leave it for Gabee and David as a reference for their own reflections (and to continue with my own).

The reason why I am not issuing Gabee with a RED STRIKE is because I feel that she will benefit from still viewing the posts on the forum rather than being totally banned. Furthermore, she wasn't as harsh towards David as Jennifer was but was still unloving nonetheless.

I hope that my decision to mute Gabee will assist in giving her time to self reflect effectively without attempting to further try to get her addictions met on the forums with others.

Gabee, when you feel as though you have worked through some of the emotions that caused you to take the unloving behaviour outlined above and would like to re-engage with the community, feel free to send me an email at nicky@divinetruthhub.com for consideration.

Thanks

Nicky

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable