Sincerity and hypocrisy

Offer feedback on the site - any suggestions are welcomed
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Maxine
Community Member

Sincerity and hypocrisy

Post by Maxine » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:47 pm

Hi Nicky,

Just wondered where you felt topic of Sincerity and Hypocrisy would go under?

Thanks
Maxine

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Sincerity and hypocrisy

Post by Nicky » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:07 pm

Hi Maxine

I reckon the best place would be in the "Facade" section of the forum.

I have noticed that with your thread here Maxine and with Pierre's previously, the threads you have started in this section of the forum are not really suited to here either, which is quite ironic :) .

I feel this may be covering over fears you have at getting something wrong/making mistakes.

I appreciate you not being sure and wanting to double check, but just thought to maybe highlight a potential reason as to why you've posted in this section. Also, maybe sending a forum private message or email to myself and/or the other moderators would have been the best bet.

Will now lock this topic.

Cheers!
Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable