Pets and animals

Offer feedback on the site - any suggestions are welcomed
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Niky
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Pets and animals

Post by Niky » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:33 am

Where can we talk about pets and animals, nature,... maybe ecosystems can go in this category?

Tara
Muted

Re: Pets and animals

Post by Tara » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:50 pm

I was just thinking about this yesterday. Not sure if it would be more appropriate to have the category as Environment which can include the animals, ecosystems, off the grid energies, devices for creating energy and water, creating homes out more earth friendly materials such as earthships, cob, straw, mud homes etc., aquaponics and different ways to grow food and plants. I love this subject and there are endless possibilities.

Niky
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Niky » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:11 am

yes something like that. Environment / Earth / Nature / Animals

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:35 pm

Hi guys

I have now created a new section of the forum that allows people to discuss the areas that you have raised in this thread amongst other things.

The new section of the forum can be found by following the below link:

viewforum.php?f=57

I will now lock this thread.

Thanks
Nicky