Posting Images/Attachments

Offer feedback on the site - any suggestions are welcomed
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kate
Community Member

Posting Images/Attachments

Post by Kate » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:30 am

Hi Nicky,

Thought i'd pass on something I noticed when trying to add a picture into a post. I was reading the instructions in your sticky thread on the 'A Moment In Time' board and also a post that Teresa had made about adding images, and there was mention of this 'Attachments' tab which I couldn't see at the time, I only had the 'Options' tab. I suspected this might be because the feature wasn't available to me as a 'Newly Registered User'. When I became a 'Registered User' the tab then appeared and i was able to go ahead.

Thought it might be worth adding that this is a feature available to 'Registered Users' in a couple of your informational posts, for anyone else who comes across the same thing in future?

Snapshot
An Explanation Of The Forum Groupings

Kate

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Posting Images/Attachments

Post by Nicky » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:16 pm

Hi Kate

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I have now made a few amendments and created a guide topic on how to share images on the forums using a web hosting service HERE

I will now lock this thread.

Cheers Kate

Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable