A place to discuss Mary's blog and this forum?

Offer feedback on the site - any suggestions are welcomed
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jennifer Brownson
Muted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

A place to discuss Mary's blog and this forum?

Post by Jennifer Brownson » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:53 pm

Hi Nicky,
I was just thinking of two ideas:

It would be nice to have a topic where we can discuss Mary's Blog entries.

And maybe a topic to discuss our experiences of being here on this forum?

Mary's blog today about spirit attack was so helpful and timely. I don't know if anyone else is feeling this, but since joining this forum, everything has amped up for me... emotions, spirit attack, spirit attempts to manipulate me, as well as feeling the Truth of my condition and clues to how much I am still in resistance and facade. That is all really good, such a gift. I wonder how others are affected by being here.

Jennifer

Anna S
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: A place to discuss Mary's blog and this forum?

Post by Anna S » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:16 pm

Hi Jennifer
I do like your suggestion of having a place to discuss Mary's Blog entries. The last one about spirit attack was very helpful and clarifying.

I believe that I (also) have spirits attacking me with the opposite message, telling me that I am good, very good, that I understand, that I have come a far bit on my development, that I am special and so on. And that this communication helps me avoid feelings of not being special, not understand, feeling out of control and being puzzled, fear of making mistakes, being wrong and so on!

When I listen and believe the messages, this type of messages also makes me stagnant and also arrogant!
When I don't realize I am under spirit attack I just feel good and fine and when I do realize that I am, it feels like being seduced, a very unpleasant feeling, and I realize that I have lost contact with being authentic and genuine.

It really feels bad that I am open to spirits telling me that I am better than I am!! I do have more work to do on this

With love
Anna
Anna Skevik, Sweden

Mary
DT Teacher

Post by Mary » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:40 am

Hi Jen & Anna,

I'm really glad that the blog post was useful to you both.

Could I suggest that you discuss blog posts within the topic categories that Nicky has already created? For example, the latest blog was about Spirit Influence so you could start a thread about that in the 'Eye Can See You' section or perhaps in 'Addictions'?

Anyway, just an idea.

Love
Mary

Anna S
Community Member

Post by Anna S » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:55 am

Yes, that is a good idea! The themes discussed will be more easy to find, of course, if they are under a suitable categori.
Thank you Mary
With love
Anna
Anna Skevik, Sweden

Jennifer Brownson
Muted

Post by Jennifer Brownson » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:31 am

Yes, thank you, Mary. And thank you, Anna for your comments too. See ya'll in the 'Eye Can See You' section...

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:38 pm

Hi guys

Following Mary's suggestion and both Anna & Jen's agreement to it, I will now lock this thread.

Jen, regarding your other idea to have a place where people can discuss this forum here, I do not feel this is necessary at this moment in time. If everyone uses the forum categories I have already created, there should be plenty of really beneficial topics/areas to discuss. Also, I've already seen people express their feelings about this whole forum towards the end of their post which is fine (the stuff coming up for them etc).

Thanks for your suggestions.

Nicky