Subject names/topic names

Offer feedback on the site - any suggestions are welcomed
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mario
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Subject names/topic names

Post by Mario » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:51 pm

Hi
I've been surfing on many posts
And I found that it could be easier to find a post or know the content if the names of the subject/topic reflect the content.
For example in introducing yourself;
If every body writes "hi or hello" in the subject
Could be tricky to know which ones I have already read.
So my suggestion is to write "hi I'm Name"
Or similar.

I suggest when posting a new topic refer to the content so is easier to identify if is of my interest.

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Subject names/topic names

Post by Nicky » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:36 am

Hi Mario

There is a way that you can identify who the person was who created the topic as their name is shown directly under the topic title.

Further to this, if there have been any new topics/replies that you have not read since your last visit to the forum, the topic icon is coloured red which shows that you have not caught up with the latest posts or have not read that topic.

I hope that helps.

Nicky

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Subject names/topic names

Post by Nicky » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:11 am

I have written a brief guide that covers this question.

You can visit this guide by following the below link:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=256&p=726#p726

As this is the case, this thread will now be locked.

Thanks

Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable