Notifications

Offer feedback on the site - any suggestions are welcomed
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
victoria
Muted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Notifications

Post by victoria » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:38 am

Hi Nicky,

I was wondering if it is possible to create notifications when someone replies to something one has written?

Cheers,

Victoria

victoria
Muted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Notifications

Post by victoria » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:18 am

Ignore this Nicky, Teresa has explained to me how to do it :)

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Notifications

Post by Nicky » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:52 am

Hi Everyone.

I have now created a specific topic within the "Announcements" forum category to shed more light on how you can successfully utilise this function of the forum. To learn more, you can follow the below link:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=193

Due to the creation of this new topic, this thread has now been locked.

Thanks

Nicky