Update to the Terms of Use - 21/09/2015 (POSTING CONTENT NOT IN HARMONY WITH THE TEACHINGS OF DIVINE TRUTH)

Link to the forum terms of use document - STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that all users read & understand before posting! - All updates to these terms will be communicated here
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nicky
Site Admin

Update to the Terms of Use - 21/09/2015 (POSTING CONTENT NOT IN HARMONY WITH THE TEACHINGS OF DIVINE TRUTH)

Post by Nicky » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:50 pm

Hi everyone

I have added an update to the terms of use concerning posting content that is not in harmony with the teachings of Divine Truth. You can view the updated terms of use by following the below link:

http://www.divinetruthhub.com/wp-conten ... cument.pdf

The site and forum that I have created has been done with the intention of offering a platform for people to discuss the teachings of Jesus & Mary and Divine Truth itself in an honest and sincere manner.

If you are found to be posting information that is in objection to the Divine Truth teachings and are expressing your own dissatisfaction and differing beliefs in comparison to what has been taught, you are in fact in breach of the terms of use and will receive a RED STRIKE as you are not registered to the site for the purposes of discussing Divine Truth in an honest and sincere manner.

You are completely in your own rights to have differing spiritual beliefs and are entitled to not agree with Divine Truth teachings and I am not forcing anybody to register to the forums here. However, bearing in mind that this site has been created to discuss the teachings of Divine Truth solely and if you decide to register sharing your differing beliefs, you are in disharmony with the intentions of the site.

It actually shows me that you are posting with an intention to de-rail the teachings and to attempt to elicit arguments, controversy and/or contention with other forum members. I therefore suggest that if you do have differing spiritual beliefs, you make use of the site feature of viewing content as a guest which will allow you to make your own reflections and conclusions in private.

Thanks

Nicky

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable