Helping Bring Love to Animals

Here you can discuss any Earth related events or issues and how they relate to Divine Truth
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
maureen
Community Member

Helping Bring Love to Animals

Post by maureen » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:51 am

I found this inspiring...just what one person can offer in a way that seems so kind and also balanced in love....and what a difference it can make.

It is something I want to do too...find ways to help God's love reach these precious darlings...so many who are caught in the middle of humanities unresolved issues.

I love seeing example of ways to help that work for both the helpers and those they help. Ways to enter into the equation. It seems like God has a design where if we each follow our passions everything will end up coming back into harmony and all these innocent beings can be cared for more and more in the meantime until the world returns into its natural balance again.

Love,
Maureen

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable