Earthchanges

Here you can discuss any Earth related events or issues and how they relate to Divine Truth
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Felicitas
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Earthchanges

Post by Felicitas » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:22 pm

I would like to share an extensive info source on earth changes called 'zeta talk' for those who are interested and open to have fears reg, upcoming earth changes triggered,
Zeta talk is information given by the zetas, a group of spirits, I assume natural love spirits that believe themselves to be extraterrestrials, that intent to prepare people for the coming earth changes.
Nancy Lieder has been channeling information from the zetas for many years and there is lots of information on many subjects.

I have been reading the info for many years and have felt triggered by it a lot.
One of the main messages the zetas give is the importance for people becoming/ being a 'service to others' individual instead of 'service to self',which is very much in harmony with the divine truth teachings.

There is also a lot of practical information on how to be self responsible during the possible earth changes, a map on save locations, a map on how the earth will look after the earth changes, there are weekly zeta talk newsletters referring to current world news and there is an old zeta talk movie, clips on the influence of Planet X on earth plate movements and effects of the magnetic force of Planet X / nibiru on climate changes etc.

Since I have embraced that life after death continues, I do not feel as afraid of death as I used to. I have the feeling I feel more afraid of pain and having to suffer.
I also can feel a desire to survive these possible earth changes to come, mainly out of curiosity. I would like to be of service to others, however I still feel afraid that I might not be able to be of service to others and of having to suffer a lot.
Somehow I do know so that this time of earth changes, if it really does happen, is going to be one of the most exciting times on earth for change and amazing transformation on many levels.

For anyone who is interested and ready to get triggerd on this
(LINK REMOVED BY NICKY)

Felicitas
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Earthchanges

Post by Felicitas » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:30 pm

According to the Zetas we are now in the 8 out of 10 phase
LINK REMOVED BY NICKY

Felicitas
Community Member

Post by Felicitas » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:48 pm

Just on the 20th of January, 4 days ago, mainstream media shared worldwide that scientist may have just found a new planet. They called it the ninth planet. According to the Zetas this is not Nibiru/ Planet X. More info here for anyone who is interested (LINK REMOVED BY NICKY)

More on the timeline the Zetas are predicting and timeline anxiety (LINK REMOVED BY NICKY)

CraigN
Banned

Post by CraigN » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:59 pm

Hi Felicitas,

Thank you so much for sharing this information and these links. It is greatly appreciated.

Much love,

Craig :)

marionseath
Community Member

Post by marionseath » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:14 am

Hi Felicitas and Craig,

I was very interested and followed information about earth changes leading up to 2012. This included zeta talk and other spirit channelling. Since engaging with Jesus, Mary, the Divine Truth team and my true parents this information has faded into the past. I find so much logical truth in the DT discussions, FAQs and presentations I haven't thought about these channellings since. I also have no time or desire to look elsewhere and am focussed on putting the teachings into practice. This is my path and I love it.

Best wishes with your progression.

Marion

Felicitas
Community Member

Post by Felicitas » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:08 pm

Hi Marion,

Your message feels a bit dismissive.

Jesus has spoken many times about earth changes, that in his personal opinion there is the possibility of them to be part of our reality, and that it would be good for people to get out of denial of this possibility and face their fears regarding this.

As I have stated above, I have posted this info source for people who want to trigger themselves reg. anything related to earth changes.
There is also a lot of practical information on there, which I found useful.
Of course a lot of information that is on zeta talk is not in harmony and alignment with the divine truth teachings, as the info comes from natural love spirits, but hopefully everyone can discern that for themselves.

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:19 pm

Hi Felicitas

You are in breach of a section of the terms of use:

[*]Posting content not in harmony with the teachings of Divine Truth

You say this yourself:
Of course a lot of information that is on zeta talk is not in harmony and alignment with the divine truth teachings
Although this is classed as a red strike offence, I do not feel it appropriate to strike you as I feel your intentions are not to lead people astray. However, by posting such content, you are opening yourself up to others potentially listening to information not in harmony with DT and thus being influenced by it. If they are influenced by it in a negative way (leading them away from truth) it will have a negative impact on your own soul. As you say, a lot of the information is not in harmony with DT therefore I have felt it appropriate to remove your links and lock this thread.

There are many safer ways that people's fear of earth changes can be triggered. By posting something that you know yourself is quite out of harmony with DT, particularly information channeled from a group of spirits, it can be quite dangerous and detrimental to others.

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks
Nicky