Anger with Society & Blame

Here you can discuss any Earth related events or issues and how they relate to Divine Truth
BrendaHoffman
Community Member

Re: Anger with Society & Blame

Post by BrendaHoffman » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:03 pm

Thank you Lena and Maureen for sharing those videos. I was in need of seeing them as well.

julie_bennion
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by julie_bennion » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:10 pm

Hey Guys ~
I've just heard this really great discussion that goes straight into why we get angry, letting ourselves get caught up in thinking that everybody 'out there' is damaging the earth, killing animals, preying on & manipulating each other... Beginning @ 30:40 and continuing at some length, 25-35 minutes, here: https://youtu.be/d_EOGmzJ1Fo

Even, "If my soul has an anger in it towards clear-felling, I am actually creating more clear-felling, because what do I need in order to trigger that anger, I need someone to do that in front of me".

julie_bennion
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by julie_bennion » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:27 pm

I was So Excited to share the above link, I didn't pause long enough to think of (or feel about...) saying where it came from! Only in the wee hours this morning did I realized (maybe I 'got a clue' from spirit friends!) that I hadn't done so... I was really afraid I'd get zinged for it. :geek: I suppose it's possible, depending on the emotions involved. In any case, I gather I still have some big f.e.a.r. of getting in trouble for being wrong, bad, lame, thoughtless. Thank you, everyone!, for these ongoing opportunities to see & feel all that's percolating. I am determined to get to the bottom of it, and pull the plug! :D

In the meantime :P, the presentation is an early one, from Burnie, on 26th September 2008. And this bit I quoted, "If my soul has an anger in it...", these are Jesus' words.