books banned from the bible

What other books or texts did you find useful in developing your understanding?
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Helmick
Banned
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

books banned from the bible

Post by Helmick » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:26 am

It is my goal to read these books that were banned from the Bible. I have a copy of the book of Enoch. And I just listen to a u tub video on the book of Jubilee. I heard about the book of Jasher by reading the old testament and wonder why the book of Jasher wasn't in the Bible?

I wonder why the men and empire Constantine voted these books out of the Bible? There is also a book of Adam and Eve and I just recently listen to this on u-tub. It fills in the missing information in Genesis "where did Cain get his wife?" It was his younger sister that he married.

Books Banned, Rejected, And Forbidden From The Bible

Section

Lost Scriptures of the Old Testament

Enoch

Jubilees

Jasher

Section Two

Apocalyptic Writings and the End of Days

Apocalypse of Abraham

Apocalypse of Thomas

4 Ezra

2 Baruch

Section Three

Lost Scriptures of the New Testament

Gospel of Philip

Gospel of Mary Magdalene

Apocryphon of John

Gospel of Thomas

Gospel of Judas

Acts 29

Lena
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: books banned from the bible

Post by Lena » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:41 am

Hi Helmick,

I think you may have misunderstood the purpose of this thread. And have posted a list of books that you have not read yet, so you can not testify for their alignment with God's Truths.

The thread is for the book that people have already read and found contain truths in line with God's Truth.
These books may be inspirational about God, God's Laws, God's creation etc... and contain some Truths on these subjects.

Lena

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: books banned from the bible

Post by Nicky » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:44 pm

Hi

I have decided to lock this thread, for the reasons provided by Lena above. You can read more by following the below link:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=702&p=2446#p2446

Thanks
Nicky