Through the Mists Audiobook

Through The Mists, The Life Elysian & The Gate of Heaven
LizziM
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Through the Mists Audiobook

Post by LizziM » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:04 pm

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a Through The Mists audiobook. I did some searching online and didn't find any, so I thought I would ask here.

If not, I considered momentarily making a recording myself, although I don't really have the type of voice that professional voice actors have. But it could be a good project for myself anyway, to get to read it again and do so aloud, and perhaps benefit at least a few others in sharing the recording. I did a little search as well about making one's own audiobook, and I found a few helpful sites. I just would have to investigate further about recording techniques and sound quality, etc, as well as find a quiet studio away from background noise in which to record. Just exploring the possibilities but thought I would ask first here about any existing recording before I take it further.

So if anyone has any resources, I would appreciate it!

Thanks so much and lots of love!

Liz

Patricia Sanders
Community Member

Re: Through the Mists Audiobook

Post by Patricia Sanders » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:11 pm

Hi Liz,

I have been feeling to do this project - record the Lees books as MP3s. I enjoy reading aloud and have some audio equipment. If you have a desire to work on this project together with me, please send me a personal message. I will start to work on it in a few weeks.

Patricia

LizziM
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by LizziM » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:03 pm

Hi Patricia!

Thank you for your response. That sounds nice, I will send you a message with my contact information. It looks like you are in Arizona, so not far from me, I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, in Oakland, CA. I have been studying DT for about 15 months now but have never known anyone else personally who has. So it would be nice to make your acquaintance. :)

Thanks again and I look forward to connecting with you!

Liz

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:54 pm

Hey guys

Just a quick note....Liz, you will not be able to send Patricia a private message on the forum until you have reached 10 posts. However, I do think it is possible that Patricia can send you a message but you won't be able to reply. Alternatively, you can wait until you have reached 10 posts and send Patricia a message but that may take some time.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Cheers

Nicky

P.S, I think this is an awesome idea :)

LizziM
Community Member

Post by LizziM » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:12 pm

Hey Nicky,

Thanks for letting us know. Well, while I certainly could go on for hours with questions and easily post at least ten more things (haha), Patricia, would you like to try writing to me with an email address or something, and then we can correspond outside the forum?

Liz

Patricia Sanders
Community Member

Post by Patricia Sanders » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:20 pm

Thanks for jumping in, Nicky! I'll keep the board posted with news about the project.

Patricia

LizziM
Community Member

Post by LizziM » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:37 pm

Thank you Patricia, I got your message and will send you an email. Looking forward to connecting with you!

Liz

Patricia Sanders
Community Member

Post by Patricia Sanders » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:22 pm

Update: I've started to record Through the Mists, and have done through Chapter 2 so far. The website is https://rjleesaudio.wordpress.com/. I'm aiming to do one chapter each day, so the book will be complete around the end of the month if I stay on track.

Patricia Sanders
Community Member

Post by Patricia Sanders » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:38 pm

Correction: the URL is now http://www.rjleesstudy.com.

LizziM
Community Member

Post by LizziM » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:41 pm

The website looks great, Patricia! Really well done, you seem like just the person for this wonderful project. I'm looking forward to the recordings and thanks so much for your gift, I hope it has been a fulfilling process for you!

Liz