A Man, His Pencil, Some Paper & MANY Spirits!

Messages from above
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nicky
Site Admin

A Man, His Pencil, Some Paper & MANY Spirits!

Post by Nicky » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:55 pm

James Padgett received messages from Jesus and many Celestials, and other spirits, over the period 1914 until his death in 1923. The only messages that are currently published were published in four initial volumes entitled "True Gospel Revealed Anew by Jesus."

These four volumes were published between 1940 and 1967, by Dr Leslie R Stone, the close associate of James Padgett. The last volume was in fact completed after Dr Stone's death, by Rev John Paul Gibson. A number of other published works have been compiled from this initial source.

I am sure many of us have read the Padgett Messages, probably more than once over. Every time I re-read them, I gain a deeper meaning and understanding of what the many spirits who came to write were trying to convey. They are a true revelation.

These messages are truly wonderful and I believe, are ESSENTIAL reading if somebody would like to further their own knowledge of "The Way."

Jesus & Mary have uploaded the Padgett Messages on their website if anyone has a desire to read them. I guarantee you will be hooked! You can follow the below link if you'd like to do so:

https://www.divinetruth.com/www/en/html ... adgett.htm

You can discuss anything related to the Padgett messages here. Do you have a favourite message that you'd like to share? What particular messages had a really big impact on you?

A HUGE thank you to every single soul that has contributed to the existence of these messages. James Padgett, Dr Lesley Stone, the masses of spirits who wrote, the publication group, the people who have preserved the messages on Earth up to this point and anyone else! Your gifts are greatly appreciated!

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable