PDF - Poor Digestion on a Vegan Diet

Vegan recipes, meals, DT related Vegan discussions all found here!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Arvarna
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

PDF - Poor Digestion on a Vegan Diet

Post by Arvarna » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:11 am

Hi guys,

I found this PDF a couple of months ago, of AJ responding to a question about poor digestion, and felt it was really interesting to read.

It is up on the Divine Truth site but thought I would post it here for others in this vegan section.

Hopefully this works:
https://www.divinetruth.com/www/en/pdf/ ... estion.pdf

(I am not sure how to just attach the PDF - if that is possible)

Arvarna Banana

jennheibloem
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: PDF - Poor Digestion on a Vegan Diet

Post by jennheibloem » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:46 am

Thankyou Arvarna for posting this link...its extremely helpful and to Lucette for asking and AJ and Mary for great and illuminating response. with love Jenn

Jenny
Community Member

Post by Jenny » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:32 am

This is wonderful.

I've been experiencing digestive challenges for a while and much of this hit home for me. And, it's confirmation that God's law of attraction is perfect, because today I felt a sincere desire to deal with these issues, and voila! Assistance is granted. We are so loved. <3

Thank you for posting, Arvarna. hahhahah Arvarna Banana :)

Arvarna
Community Member

Post by Arvarna » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:27 am

Hahaha no worries (bit of a late reply!)

LauraR
Community Member

Post by LauraR » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:26 am

Hello all,
I know this was originally posted a while ago, but I wanted to say thank you.
I was raw vegan for almost 7 months and now am vegetarian (for a total of almost a year) - most of my food is still raw and I try not to eat processed food. I have experienced a lot of attack from physical people because of these changes but I did not think about those in spirit. In fact I posted earlier today for feedback regarding my strong reaction to someone living in my house who is a meat eater. He always asked questions about my food choices and challenged me frequently. I never thought my strong reaction could be related to spirit influence. He moved out two days ago so I feel better but I am concerned I did not release any causal emotions. My digestive issues have been related to heart burn and not feeling like I can swallow so I thought this was related to my heart and throat chakra, but I could be wrong as I do have self-esteem issues.
Anyway - thank you again.
LauraR

Natalie
Community Member

Post by Natalie » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:02 pm

Hello Arvarna,
Thank you so much for posting it here. Enormously helpful for me.
Cheers,
Natalia