What Do Yo Feed Your Dogs/Cats?

Vegan recipes, meals, DT related Vegan discussions all found here!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Natalie
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What Do Yo Feed Your Dogs/Cats?

Post by Natalie » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:44 pm

Hi,

I am new to this forum and I plan to introduce myself later... For now I would like to ask those of you who have animals: what do you feed them? I am looking for an inspiration in what to feed my dog...

I will also share with you his favourite foods later :)

Natalie
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: What Do Yo Feed Your Dogs/Cats?

Post by Natalie » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:57 pm

My dog loves carrots (raw and cooked, cooked he loves more), cooked veggies like broccoli and cauliflower, lentil, rice...
I found that lentil is very good for his digestion. He loves it :) And it helps him make nice solid poo.

He used to eat kibble as his main food. I tried various brands of kibble. However, there are not many vegan options for this and they are not of a very high quality :(. They either contain soy or potatos as the main ingredient or even wheat.

Currently he has a meat based kibble at home and I am not happy about it. He is neither. Recently he had diarrhea ( I think it was also due to my emotions distress).
Carrots, rice and lentil helped him.

I try to cook to him more. However, in our home I am the only one who cookes to him. And soon I will be at home less and I then I plan to leave. I need to somehow figure out what can they feed him..

Do you also feed your animals kibble?... If so, what brand?