Wonderful Vegan Company

Vegan recipes, meals, DT related Vegan discussions all found here!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
LizziM
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wonderful Vegan Company

Post by LizziM » Sun May 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Hello DT Fam,

I wanted to share this company I just discovered, called Rawganique. They make vegan clothing, shoes and other products, "pure from start to finish," with no elastic, chemicals, animal products, using organic fibers, and old world artisan techniques. There are also household goods, linens, and fabrics. There is a bit of wool, but only what is rescued from the annual shearling of the sheep, used mindfully in small amounts.

I read the story of the journey of one of the founders, as well, who became a raw foodist at 21, eats very simply, just fruits and vegetables, looks about half his age, and has a wonderful self-sufficient homestead in British Columbia. I found his life journey very inspiring. Maybe you will, too.

Here is their Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/Rawganique/?fref=nf

Here is their website, with the full catalog and lots to read:

http://store.rawganique.com/organic-cot ... -s/130.htm

Lots of love and good luck to everyone!

Love,
Liz

Sage
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Wonderful Vegan Company

Post by Sage » Mon May 09, 2016 10:44 pm

Thank you so much for posting this, it is wonderful to have some more loving choices.