MikeWithGod / Rita

Discuss a variety of admin and moderator only issues
Nicky
Site Admin

MikeWithGod / Rita

Post by Nicky » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:02 pm

Hey guys

Mike has very recently been posting in his intro thread that he feels he could be John Mark of the 1st Century. Thread below:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=712&start=10

In all of Mike's previous posts on the forum, I didn't feel as though much was off - the questions he was asking felt sincere and his interactions with others I felt were OK.

I remember having a few convo's with Jesus about the 14 but I am not sure if Jesus already knows the identities of all of those who have re-incarnated. Do you guys know more about this? If so, we could offer Mike more accurate assistance.

My gut feeling is that I do not feel Mike is one of the 14, but more likely a group of spirits have been manipulating him. I reckon if it could have been genuine, he wouldn't have publicly disclosed it before being sure (and likely sought Jesus & Mary's assistance more so than he has), which leads me to feel there are some big emotions in there for Mike to feel about (and which the spirits are hooking into).

Mike openly invited questions & comments, to which Rita replied. What do you guys feel is the dynamic going on between Rita & Mike?

1) Do you feel Rita is being condescending/dismissive whilst sharing her own thoughts in her post (which may well be accurate) and in turn, Mike has responded in his hurt feelings (similar to the Rita R and Maureen interaction).

OR

2) Do you feel Rita's post was fine and due to Mike's own stuff with women, he has not accurately felt Rita and has projected a lot of his own mother injuries onto her?

OR

3) Mike is spirit influenced and has responded defensively towards Rita because she has shared information with him that opposes his feelings of potentially being one of the reincarnated people.

I'm not too sure at the moment, so will be feeling more about this interaction, but just thought to raise it here to see how you guys feel about it. I don't feel it's number 3 but it's an option.

Cheers guys
Nicky

Lena
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: MikeWithGod / Rita

Post by Lena » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:05 pm

Hi Nicky,

I will have to feel about this more.

But at this stage I actually feel it is a combination of 1 and 3 personally.
I feel Mike is invested in being somebody else.
And if somebody is suggesting that he may not be, he is defensive about it instantly.
In his defence I feel he is projecting his stuff onto Rita. I do feel that he would have done that with other people too, who didn't agree with him. But I think he went all out with Rita, due to an addiction not being met.

I do feel that Rita was, while trying to state the facts, not very kind. And perhaps didn't feel her opnion thoroughly but has replied too quickly. Thus projecting, what i feel, judgement and dismissal.

I feel they have a strong law of attraction going on with each other, kind of like a love-hate thing.
That's is normally due to some addictions being met, love, and some when not met, hate.

Lena
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lena » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:11 pm

Oh one more thing I would like to add.

That this is another great example, to what Eloisa and me have been trying to explain in our recent post about jealousy.

That for Mike this isn't as much of a question about who he is, but about him getting or not getting an approval. (From his dad as he states and from mom (Rita is playing that role))
I feel if Mike was genuinely looking to resolve this question for himself, he would have taken any suggestion to investigate and tried to apply it. Anything from anyone. As this would have been a totally physiologically screwed up experience to go through, and most of the 14 are not willing to go through it, due to it being so psychologically difficult.
And this is why we don't see them joining the forum and raving about their thoughts and confusions.

I feel Mike is spirit influenced. And is invested in having this thing happening to him. While the 14 I know, they aren't enjoying it one bit, especially in the beginning of their journey.

Eloisa
Community Member

Post by Eloisa » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:29 am

Hi Guys,

I have found this really challenging - my own stuff.

* * * * EDIT 20160206 12:25pm * * * *
I need to feel more because fears are driving me right now...
I feel scared of being attacked for saying what I feel. I feel afraid of getting it wrong and giving mis-information. I feel afraid that I will be responsible for others making decisions based on what I say and that I am not in harmony with God's Truth on the matter.

Thus I don't feel that my feelings come from a place of love or truth right now.

* * * *END OF EDIT * * * * *

I don't know if Mike is or is not re-incarnated.

When I first read this interaction I thought, 'I need to address his choice to get defensive when questioned and due to not personally knowing the truth on this matter that maybe suggest that He has a number of options to explore:

1. That he is spirit influenced and spirits are feeding him information that he wants to believe due to emotional injuries and it is not true
2. That he want's it to be true and is deluding himself
3. That it is true

I felt that his response was pretty defensive towards Rita. BUT he also might be feeling spirit projections from the spirits around Rita or other opportunistic soul’s taking the opportunity to attack and get involved. So what he is feeling could well be being projected at him but maybe through spirits rather than people. I don’t know again, just thoughts I have had.

I don't know what Rita was feeling but what she said was basically 'I don't agree' and Mike didn't like that very much. He reacted very differently to Julie who didn't emotionally challenge him.

Knowing Rita a little, she can be abrupt, sometimes nastily, spirit induced and sometimes just because that is how she expresses herself. I don’t know if she was being condescending and arrogant or if she is not agreeing with him. As Lena said he got defensive and if he was really asking for ideas to explore then he probably would have felt about it rather than getting angry about it so quickly. The anger indicates to me there is something going on for him.

I feel most likely a combo of options 3 and 1 you suggest could be going on Nicky, I also feel he has mother issues (we all do). I feel quite similar to what Lena says also.

I feel it there is a strong possibility as you say Nicky, Mike has some big feelings to feel here that he isn't wanting to feel. And spirits are manipulating him. I feel this could be going on weather he is or he isn’t reincarnated.

The talks on reincarnation J& M did recently could well be worth exploring for him!

I do feel there is a good opportunity to discuss some issues about loving treatment of others here.
(And good for me to focus on feeling people and who they really are - some fears about this)

Due to personally not being clear on if he is John Mark or not, we could question it more, be honest about our feelings and thoughts and invite a discussion and more personal exploration. I am happy to share everything I have shared here.

Mike invited sharing and questions and when questioned responded angrily, even if Rita is as he says he has some feelings going on too.

I feel to address the way that Mike is treating others who disagree with what he is saying. rather than stating he is or is not one of the 14 as I don't know and also this is something he is going to need to really work out for himself. The problem is that to me it feels like he is heavily hooked into spirits as that is how he is claiming he has gotten these memories and the person he suspects is his 'soulmate' seems to be extremely mediumistic also.

If he is hooked into spirits, I feel that he needs to be very careful with how he proceeds. It feels to me that he is basing a lot of this on what spirits are telling him and 'guiding' him too and these types of comments always make me feel concerned because it is not the certain feeling of the individual. He is believing the spirits and it is possible that he is actually taking on the spirits feelings (when he mentioned his potential soulmate having the feelings of being harmed it felt like spirits were giving her the information) so they could be super mediumistic and due to being so be thinking spirits feelings are actually their own . He says he has 'vague' memories and from what I have heard all the memories that Jesus, Mary and Corny have had have been anything but vague.

Sorry I am not clearer guys, will keep feeling about this...

Love ELoisa

Lena
Community Member

Post by Lena » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:22 am

Hi guys,

I kind of feel that it is a very personal journey to discover for himself. Like how am I suppose to really know what's going for another person if they are reincarnated or not.
And I am not sure if anyone can really help him with that, except to guide to talks about addictions, spirit influence and the channeling about spirits who promote the idea of reincarnation.
I just feel like if I made this kind of announcement public, I would either have to be sure, or be seeking approval and attention. But that's just me I guess.

I feel like if we don't feed his addiction for attention and just guide him to the talks, as this would be the most powerful lesson for him.
Sort it all out on his own. And not feed his addictions for approval or for attention.
And I do think that his defensiveness needs to be highlighted.

I thinks that it from me :)

x
P.s just to let you know, that people email fairly often to Jesus an Mary saying that they are incarnated. And most of them get challenged when we send them information about false beliefs about reincarnation. Only very few investigate the idea thoroughly and come out on the other end with the recognition that it was spirit infused and streamed from their own desire to be special.
This is what I personally feel is happening for Mike.

Eloisa
Community Member

Post by Eloisa » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:19 am

I like your suggestions Lena!

xo E

Lena
Community Member

Post by Lena » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:44 am

Sorry Eloisa about the RJ attacking you.
I hope Nicky sees it soon (he might be sleeping at this time) and banns this member before he makes more mess on the forum.

x
this is the post I am talking about:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=886&p=3344#p3344
He has arrogantly self appointed himself as an admin while mocking you and attacking you for displaying honesty, and humility.

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:38 pm

HI guys

Just like to say thanks for offering your feelings on this issue. It has helped me consider other things before getting back on the thread, more importantly the reminder for sticking to the principles of DT as much as possible.

Eloisa, I think the attack by the person behind that Real Jesus account might have made you start doubting yourself, if your edit here was done AFTER that guy attacked you.

Anyway, I have now banned due to his attack being completely unprovoked and out of order.

Cheers
Nicky

Eloisa
Community Member

Post by Eloisa » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:43 am

REFLECTION:

Hey Nicky and Lena

How are you guys going???

Thanks Nicky for following up the recent events going on.

I wanted to discuss a bit more re Rita and Mike for my own clarity if that would be okay?

I wanted to clarify with Mike about why you chose to not give him a strike & give Rita 2 ?
I wasn't confident on giving either Rita or Mike a strike, rather would have given them both of them a warning like you did with Mike for their particular interaction with each other, this could be out of fear particularly with Mike due to how he responded towards Rita.

I also wonder if I am being lenient to both of them because of the situation in comparison to RJ which feels in a different category?

I agree there was unlovingness going on. I just wanted some clarification about what the difference between Rita and Mike's was?

I didn't fully feel what you felt in regards to Rita and maybe this is because I am hooking into her for some reason and due to generally being in a panic on and off at the moment? I will need to feel more into this.

I was thinking more about Rita and I kind of liked how straight up she was towards Mike. It made me smile to be honest because she is not being addictive in that post she gets straight to the point. I have to say it was actually a bit of a relief to just read a 'no I don't agree' straight up this is how I see it post after so many facade-y posts. I felt she was honest with her feelings in the post about Mikes identity and actually towards RJ too.

Unfortunately for Rita she has so many spirits around her and sometimes she is really nice and sometimes really horrible depending on who turns up (that is my experience ). This also causes the erratic ness which you mentioned to her. I didn't pick up what you felt with her Nicky in regards to wanting to avoid feedback and preempting it. I am going to feel more into it though. I do feel she is often in addiction, overcloaked and in facade.

I liked the feedback you gave Mike.

For our information, I asked Mary if she thought mike with God was actually John Mark and she doesn't. She mentioned the forum to the real John Mark so maybe he will sign up sometime, that would be really cool smile.

MM also said Mike with God has been involved with some people in the USA who are influenced by dark dark spirits, one being Alexis Tudor, I only mention this as pretty much everyone I know who has been involved with Alexis has been negatively influenced (due to their own emotions, but he is really manipulative with very dark intentions for power, glory, destruction of others etc. I have personally written to Alexis about this in the past and he got really nasty). I don't personally know Mike, but I feel pretty concerned if he has been involved with people like Alexis and it doesn't surprise me now knowing this that he feels he is someone else as I reckon he is being totally negatively influenced.

More information on situations is always helpful.

I feel pretty concerned about the dark spirit influence & addictions that people are engaging in at the moment and I am concerned for myself not feeling all the attack fully. It is clouding my clarity and ability to feel others accurately.

No surprises RJ did what he did, I am in agreement with him about me from a soul perspective which is not a good thing, I was really afraid of acting with him and wanted to agree with him, my addictions being exposed. My lack of forgiveness towards my parents is also a big issue.

Thanks for the feedback and help guys it is really super helpful.

Love you guys

Lena
Community Member

Post by Lena » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:06 am

Hi Guys,

I also missed on feeling some of the things Nicky had mentioned to Rita.
But I understand that Rita didn't get striked about her response to Mike or for being straight up with him, a bit dismissive perhaps, but never the less.
I think Nicky has been observing her overall behaviour on the forum, if my understanding is correct about that.

When I have re-read her post on Jealousy thread, her second post, I could feel her not being as clear and direct as I know she sometimes can be, and goes off topic for some reasons, which I do believe it's fear and cloudiness.
I also found her response to Nicky in Mike's intro post, when Nicky told her about being in addiction with Mike, she has written some strange things, which don't make sense to me, as if she was out of body.
So that is an indication that she has a habit of posting in fear, and get defensive and often very resistive to hear anything.
This is where I could really feel Nicky spotted that right, her total resistance to hearing about her issues.

I will feel again about her strikes, and see which bits I didn't pick up about her and will add here.
I have to be honest, that when I first read her comment on the jealousy thread I found it strange, and just wanted to skip over it, which is what I often do with challenging situations which I am blocked to willingly feel and deal with.
It became more clearly as I have re-read it.

Eloisa which bits you found harder to spot?

This is cool that John Mark might join the forum.

and thanks to Eloisa for pondering about Mike's no strikes. As I now feel like he needs a warning at least about his anger at Rita.
He was the one in addiction posting on the forum, and then he became angry and defensive with Rita as soon as she didn't given into his demand. I feel like this is a strike offence.

And I do see how spirits could easily hook into him, if he is open to communicating with Alexis, who has very selfish and dark intentions, then I feel he may be just as open to attracting same manipulative spirits.