Alan - red Strike & Ban

Discuss a variety of admin and moderator only issues
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lena
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Alan - red Strike & Ban

Post by Lena » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:55 am

Hi guys, I have typed up a strike to Alan, but just as I was about to post it I have realised that I don't think I am meant to do that, as it is a red strike offence, and instead Nicky should be issuing it. Which is cool.

So here it is, to save you time, feel free to edit it etc...

----------

Hi,

I have decided to issue Alan with a Red Strike and to mute his account for the time being.
Alan's strike is very similar to the recently issued Red Strike to Reed, who as a result was banned from the forum.

I feel Alan has breached the following sections of the terms of use that constitute a red strike:
• Personal attack/abuse of myself, Jesus, Mary or another member in
terms of physical appearance, character, nature or personality
• Condescension, arrogance, belittlement and/or humiliation towards
either myself or another member
• Judgemental responses to any content posted by either myself or
another member
• Projection of anger and/or rage towards either myself or another
The decision was made based on the exchange Alan has engaged in on this post:
viewtopic.php?p=3132#p3132

He has received a warning from myself on the issue of wanting to project anger and disapproval to the admin of the forum, and choosing to continue to attack Nicky under impression of asking a question, which is very manipulative.

Alan has also remained on the forum, while he has felt deep disapproval and judgement about how the forum has been moderated. This is not only dishonest on his part, but also is unloving as the emotions he has been projecting at the admin for their actions have been received and felt even though he has not written anything about it in public.

At the moment, Alan feels it is OK to attack people, project anger/rage, condescension as well as remaining very arrogant and manipulative throughout. It is good the Alan has decided to be honest about how he feels what is not ok is how he has chosen to do that.
He latest interaction with myself has exposed to me his true intentions and motivations, none of which are in harmony with Divine Truth as Jesus & Mary teach it to be. There is very little humility and desire at present to self-reflect on the warning I have issued him as he has chosen to criticise and attack.

Alan has felt it appropriate to post his criticism, particularly after listening to the audio feedback recording concerning Nicky, myself & Eloisa from Mary/Jesus Nicky made available for everyone to listen to only a few short days ago.

Alan stated that he had listened to it in his post and has since chosen to use what was shared (Nicky, Lena & Eloisa's current shortcomings) out of context to launch into an attack of predominantly at Nicky, by attempting to prey on Nicky's current flaws to his advantage. When he engages in this way, it gives him the feelings of superiority, power as well as feeding his quite large addiction to arrogance and justification of any of his unloving actions which he swiftly justifies as a "freedom of speech and expression".

As a result, Alan's account will now be muted, but he will still be able to view the forum, until his desire to exercise his will in a loving manner.

Thanks

Lena

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Alan - red Strike & Mute

Post by Nicky » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:33 am

Hi Lena

Thanks for this, I had not seen the thread until you had already had some dialogue with him and observed your thread in here.

I have read your strike thread and agree with what you have said. The only thing that I would maybe look at changing is that instead of a muting, it is a red strike and a ban due to the blatant attacking nature of his post.

It may also be worth noting that in all 7 of Alan's posts on the forum to date, he has not once disclosed ANY information about himself OR taken the time to introduce himself to everyone. His posts have been very short in nature and I feel he is very resistive to sharing himself in an open manner with others. He is basically almost acting in anonymity (apart from providing us with his alleged first name) whilst attacking us (mostly myself) for being open and transparent about our own issues by sharing Mary's audio feedback therefore acting pretty hypocritically. Himself and Reed have basically completely taken Mary's feedback out of context I reckon.

I have already banned his account using the admin functions so you are free to publish your strike at any point Lena. Also, if you feel he should be muted, rather than banned, I can easily and quickly amend this depending on what you feel is most appropriate.

Lena, as a note, are you aware of how you can quickly view all of a member's posts on the forum? All you do is in the top left corner of the forum, click the drop down box and then select "members"

From there you can find and select the person who you want to look at and from there near the bottom right corner it says "search user's posts" and from there it brings up all of their posts on the forum to date. May be a handy tool going forwards :)

Cheers
Nicky

***EDIT

I have just read your latest post on his thread which I feel you sum up pretty well what he chose to do.

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:58 am

Just another note to maybe use in your strike thread Lena.

After following up on a gut feeling that I had from feeling Alan's posts they reminded me of a previous user that I had banned 4-5 months ago. I ran an IP check on "Alan" and have found that he is actually "Houston" whom I banned on the 3rd September 2015 for attacking Jesus.

Strike thread below:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=231

He created the account "Alan" on this very same day that I red striked his "Houston" account which I feel further demonstrates his lack of sincerity and transparency in choosing to deliberately break the forum terms of use and falsify his identity. He basically freaked out when I enforced the anonymity terms of use back then which directly challenges his facade/lack of humility in a big way.

Thanks
Nicky

Lena
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lena » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:01 am

Thanks Nicky,

I have just altered my post and made it public. I agree ban is more appropriate for this extreme behaviour.

I still don't understand (for myself) why I was doubting myself this morning after issuing him a warning.

But I am glad you have found out the fraud with his account.

Its interesting how he was pretty much holding back since september but couldn't help himself and was drawn out of his shadow to attack you and exposing his real intentions.

x
Lena