julie_bennion

Discuss a variety of admin and moderator only issues
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lena
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

julie_bennion

Post by Lena » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:52 am

Hi guys,

I wonder if anyone else has felt julie_bennion being in facae most of her posts?

I am pretty sure this is what I feel, but you know its good to check in with you guys and also as this is not as important to address I guess its good to keep an eye out for somebody who I feel is not very sincere yet.

thanks guys,
Lena

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: julie_bennion

Post by Nicky » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:36 pm

Hi Lena

I have been keeping an eye on Julie.

I notice in many of her posts over the past 3 weeks or so, she has been almost overly thankful and I feel in part, there is some facade here.

I don't feel her actions as yet are worthy of another amber strike (and therefore mute as she already has 2 amber strikes) but it may be worth pointing this out to her soon.

Thanks
Nicky

Lena
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: julie_bennion

Post by Lena » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:13 pm

I think keeping an eye out on her further posts is a good idea Nicky.

I have just re-read your strikes to her, and I can see that an issue of facade has already been pointed out to her.

It can get a bit confusing to me, facade vs excitement.
I do feel she is overly excited about DT, maybe because she is coming to the assistance groups, not sure. Excited is great.

I feel her facade is not so good, and if present will be addressed at the AG.

thanks,
Lena