Phoebe's Amber Strike

Discuss a variety of admin and moderator only issues
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nicky
Site Admin

Phoebe's Amber Strike

Post by Nicky » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:30 pm

Hey guys

Have been doing quite a lot of work today on the forum and have seen that Eloisa has recently issued Phoebe with an amber strike.

I have taken some time to read through the whole thread.....Lena's post, Phoebe's reply and then Eloisa's response as I was unsure as to what was going on and the reasons behind the strike.

***EDIT

I didn't feel as though much of what Phoebe said was off initially, but Lena just emailed me some private correspondence between herself and Marina and also some notes about what Jesus mentioned to you guys yesterday so now I can understand more about why the strike was issued.

Thanks guys and Lena for forwarding the info to me!
Nicky

Eloisa
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Phoebe's Amber Strike

Post by Eloisa » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:14 am

Hey Nicky,

I am sorry I didn't send an explanation. Thanks Lena for doing so, Lena spoke to me also about needing to be clearer and say where stuff has come from etc and share more in order to educate, which I feel is a really good idea.

We had a chat with Jesus and Mary last night and it was awesome and I will edit the recording and send you the bit about jealousy and attacking women, as I feel that this was happening with Phoebe and it is a manipulative attack. I was going to only give a warning and then I thought about it and one of the terms of use is that it is unacceptable to attack another person and what Phoebe is doing I feel is an attack - projecting emotions onto Lena that she has yet to heal personally and she is telling Lena about them in order that Lena feels bad about herself.

I also took some notes today about some stuff Mary shared with us and I will type them up and post them also, and I am going to give more of an explanation also soon on the thread about what was going on so there is some context. I actually feel really excited as it is a great learning opportunity.

Thanks Jesus, Mary and Lena for the chats and Truth etc.

We are working tomorrow, so I will get onto is as fast as possible.

More to come,

Eloisa

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Phoebe's Amber Strike

Post by Nicky » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:35 pm

Hey Eloisa

Yeah, no worries that is cool, an amber strike does seem appropriate considering it was like a bit of a "hidden" attack through a facade.

Sounds great, there will be stuff for me to learn here as well, so looking forward to that. If there is an audio recording available and you have any time to send it through, me and Perry will take a listen.

Would love to learn more, thanks a lot for desiring to pass on the knowledge :)

Love
Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable