Dom

Discuss a variety of admin and moderator only issues
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Eloisa
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Dom

Post by Eloisa » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:24 am

Hey Guys,

http://forum.divinetruthhub.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=800

I feel Dom has an addiction to OVER sharing and has a lot going on. This is like opposite to the dudes who do one liners.

There is a demand from him to read his lengthy introduction which is highly self absorbed and I feel that a lot of other stuff is far more important to him than God right now, though he says otherwise. I also found some of it interesting though and he has been really open about himself if it is all true, at first I wondered if he was kidding and it was like a hoax or something.

I feel arrogance? anger at the world and issues with woman including sexual ones, I feel there are a heap of feelings under this too which has motivated his actions like fear and spirit influence with the conspiracy stuff.

His family has an injury being played out with car accidents. man, a lot going on!

I am going to have to feel about this as I feel a bit at a loss as how to tackle it right away.

Cheers

Eloisa

Mary
DT Teacher

Re: Dom

Post by Mary » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:24 am

Hi Elo,

I can't see where Dom is in breach of the terms of use of the forum.

You said:
There is a demand from him to read his lengthy introduction which is highly self absorbed and I feel that a lot of other stuff is far more important to him than God right now, though he says otherwise.
I don't feel a demand coming from Dom (at least not more than from most other forum members) AND I don't feel that God is less important to him than many other forum members feel about God.

I feel that you are triggered about the content of Dom's intro post. Try to consider if he had written the same amount in as much detail but about a history in yoga and university teaching. How would you feel then?

While I agree that he does have many issues (like most other forum members) my suggestion is that you are reacting to him (more than to others) based on some fears, including your fear of spirits and men who abuse women.

After reading Dom's intro post my feelings as admin would be - this is someone to watch, as in I can feel that they have some addictions, facade and also spirit influence, so I'll just keep on eye on how following posts go and attempt to assist them if they are open to that or strike them WHEN and IF they breach the terms of use.

This is another area where I feel you guys are attempting to jump on every little thing you 'feel' in people without first considering if you are just reacting to a fear or injury of your own (and therefore not 'feeling' the person correctly), and second if what you feeling needs to be 'addressed' as a disciplinary action or not.

Hope that helps,
M

Eloisa
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Dom

Post by Eloisa » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:07 am

Thanks MM

This makes a lot of sense, particularly the feelings towards women which I have yet to feel about.

xo E