Jesus & Mary Feedback for Perry & Nicky

Discuss a variety of admin and moderator only issues
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mary
DT Teacher

Jesus & Mary Feedback for Perry & Nicky

Post by Mary » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:32 pm

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I have updated my original post in the 'Rebellion against God's Way' thread involving Courtney and Riza. It should be clearer now. I'll work on more detailed feedback for you both tomorrow but there is already some details provided in the updated thread that can assist your personal reflection before then if you desire it.

If you would not like to receive more feedback then just let me know. Otherwise I'll send through an email tomorrow.

Love
Mary

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Jesus & Mary Feedback for Perry & Nicky

Post by Nicky » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:45 pm

Hey Mary

I just sent you an email before I had a chance to read through your updated post and now have quite a few more questions to ask if that's ok?

I would love so much a chance to speak with either yourself and/or Jesus about this stuff. If not, I would still be very happy with emails. I know you guys are really busy so I would take anything and any way you wish to offer your guidance.

Love
Nicky

Mary
DT Teacher

Post by Mary » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:46 am

Hey Nicky,
I have started writing up some feedback for you guys are. It would be totally fine if you want to email me questions anytime. I will try to get something finished for you tonight. There is quite a lot so I will probably send feedback in parts.
Love Mary

Mary
DT Teacher

Post by Mary » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:46 am

Hey Nicky,
I have started writing up some feedback for you guys are. It would be totally fine if you want to email me questions anytime. I will try to get something finished for you tonight. There is quite a lot so I will probably send feedback in parts.
Love Mary

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:35 am

Hey Mary

Ok awesome thank you, I will wait to receive some feedback and absorb it before I send over any questions. I sent you my last email before I came onto the forum and read your post here so apologies for that.

Thanks a lot for all your help Mary

Love
Nicky

Mary
DT Teacher

Post by Mary » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:58 am

Hi Nicky,

Just saw your recent correction to your acting in desire thread. Just want to caution you again about correcting things before you've come to really understand the issue.

I say this because I actually didn't feel arrogance in that post. You need to feel for yourself what was going on for you but I don't want you to start to confuse the arrogance I was pointing out with your sincere desires to share good experiences of the Way.

That feels like that might be happening for you now.

M

Mary
DT Teacher

Post by Mary » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:01 am

Nicky,

I went ahead and posted that comment publicly. For a couple of reasons

1. I thought you are probably sleeping and the post would stand uncorrected for a while
2. it seemed simpler to just say directly rather than you having to do another post

Mary

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:02 am

Hey Mary

Ok cool, thanks a lot for your posts here and on the thread itself.

Yeah, I'm still feeling through the feedback and have been concerned about any things I've shared before being damaging to others although I can see now by me attempting to make corrections before I have gone through some more emotions could cause more confusion for others.

Thanks again
Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable