Forum Server Issues

Any site related updates, guides, changes and opportunities can be found here
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nicky
Site Admin

Forum Server Issues

Post by Nicky » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:35 pm

Hi everyone

A brief announcement from me. I have been experiencing a number of difficulties over the past 4 days with the server that the main site and forum is being hosted on due to a data migration.

You may have noticed that at times, the forum has not been available to load up and it is because of this data migration and a number of glitches that have occurred.

I am hoping to get these issues resolved over the coming days, so apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks
Nicky

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable