Donation Link - Paypal

Any site related updates, guides, changes and opportunities can be found here
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nicky
Site Admin

Donation Link - Paypal

Post by Nicky » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:25 pm

Hi everybody

I have just realised (after 8 months!) that there is no clickable link available on the forum itself which you can follow so that you can send through any of your donations.

If you would like to donate to myself as a way of expressing your gratitude for the gifts on offer available through the creation and maintenance of the forum, you can do so by following the below Paypal link:

http://www.paypal.me/DivineTruthHub

As it is a Paypal link, you will be required to create (if you do not already have one) and login to your own Paypal profile in order to use this donation method.

You can also donate by clicking the word "Donations" in the header towards the top of the forum page. Again, this uses Paypal so you will be required to already have your own Paypal profile already set up. Here is a screenshot of what this looks like on the forum:

Up until now, the only available place to donate was on the donation page of the main site however I know that some people do not visit the main site often, or even at all as they are mainly interested in reading and/or participating on the forum (which is absolutely cool) so I thought it would be a good idea to create this thread on the forum to make it available here as well.

If you would like to read more about donations (what they are used for, the activities undertaken by myself so that the gifts can continue being offered to everybody etc) you can do so by following the below link to the donation page of the main site itself:

http://www.divinetruthhub.com/donations

I'd like to thank everybody again who has already donated in the past, and those of you who continue to donate on a regular basis. Your contributions have a major impact on me being able to continue providing the gift of the forum to the world (mainly due to the time it takes to maintain the forum), the spreading/growth of God's Truth and a place where anybody, no matter where in the world one lives (provided you have a decent enough internet connection!) can visit so that they can interact and learn more about The Way with fellow travellers in a loving environment that encourages growth.

Thanks for your generosity!
Nicky

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable