dreams that feel real

No hiding places are found here!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pam
Banned

dreams that feel real

Post by Pam » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:55 am

I believe that dreams that feel real are out of body dreams. I used to have these kinds of dreams that felt real. I don't have these kinds of dreams anymore.

Amena
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: dreams that feel real

Post by Amena » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:39 pm

I believe you are out of body when you sleep anyway, your spirit body leaves you for the night. Dreams are either experiences in the sleep state or something emotional your soul is trying to tell you. Perhaps the real reason why you don't have dreams that feel real anymore is because you don't want them and are refusing to feel even in your sleep state.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable