My Spirit Body

No hiding places are found here!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
LauraR
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My Spirit Body

Post by LauraR » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:32 pm

I believe I saw my spirit body last night in my sleep state. It was dark, similar to just before sunrise - where there is very little light but no clear source. Everything, including myself, was dark and pixelated - no color - just shades of a grayish brown. Textures appeared rough. I want to say I saw myself in a mirror but I'm not sure that is correct. Anyway I saw myself from a distance - maybe twenty feet. I appeared to have all my body parts and I didn't see any deformities. What is interesting is that I appeared to be much younger than I am now - I am 57 and my spirit body appeared to be maybe 17. My spirit body was standing there in what I can best describe as defiance. Like "okay - you wanted to see me - well here I am. How do you like it?!"
I can feel both the defiance and I also feel sadness that my physical waking self and my spirit self are not happy with each other. It appears maybe my soul growth is stuck at the age of 17? It was so much like looking at my younger self - it is unsettling.

ChadMontreal
Banned
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: My Spirit Body

Post by ChadMontreal » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:01 pm

That's an interesting story. From what I understand, usually a young looking spirit body is a sign of being very a very good soul condition. 17, though, seems about 10 years younger than someone even at one with God would look.

If you don't mind me asking, what made you so sure it was you?

LauraR
Community Member

Post by LauraR » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:22 am

Hi Chad,
I don't mind at all. I have always had pretty good dream recall. And once I learned that we could see our soul condition during our sleep state I began to set that intention during the day and before sleeping - that I would remember my sleep state and that I want to see my soul condition. I believe I have seen my face two other times in spirit. Both times I was looking in a mirror but I was very perplexed with how odd I looked. I was very gray and pixelated - I didn't look that bad - it was definitely me and all my features were basically the same. I just looked sick - I thought I was sick. When I woke up, I realized I had seen my spirit face.
This experience was very similar - like looking in a mirror. But although I appeared much younger I was not in good condition. I did have all my pieces and parts in the right places but I was still very gray and pixelated.
That is why I felt very sad when I woke this morning - I felt like I saw me maybe as I was at 17 - already damaged and defiant. I'm not sure.
I have been intending to remember all my sleep state experiences and I have had quite a few - they definitely have a different quality than a regular dream or out of body experience. I am doing my best to become more aware and have been successful. I have helped others in my sleep
state and also been attacked - so I am getting a pretty good idea of what I have done once I wake up. Now I need to be aware while I am still in the sleep state - that will take a bit more practice.
I hope I answered your question and nice chatting with you.
LauraR

ChadMontreal
Banned

Post by ChadMontreal » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:31 am

It's so interesting to think we have a sort of separate existence that most of us just don't remember. I hope you continue to share your experiences about this.

- Chad

LauraR
Community Member

Post by LauraR » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:02 pm

Hello to any following this topic,
I have been setting my intention to recall my sleep state experiences. I am remembering more and more - every morning journaling - paying close attention to the setting. Where I am - what are the colors around me - who are the people there. I would like to become aware when I am spirit that I am in spirit, but that hasn't happened yet.
However, I did see myself again last night and my condition is improving. I saw myself in a mirror and I looked like me. I didn't have any confusion with my appearance - I looked like myself looking in the mirror in physical. With one exception - I did not have a lot of energy or light in my eyes - just a bit dull. My clothing was tannish brown - not very attractive - but in good condition.
I am doing what I can each day to follow the Path and for me, the only way to know for sure I am not fooling myself about my progression is by remembering my sleep state. The other night I had a flying dream for he first time in years! I feel I am making progress and can't wait until I see myself in a beautiful flowing dress!
Sincerely,
LauraR