Projections

The gateway to God's Truth & Love
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
LauraR
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Projections

Post by LauraR » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:54 pm

I'm not sure if this is the right category for my question - but here goes.

When I know I am projecting - what am I supposed to do in that moment? Mostly so I am not harming another?

In numerous videos Jesus and Mary talk about owning our own projections. I am able to feel when I am being arrogant or projecting anger or judgement - sometimes my sexual projections. I will say to myself "you're projecting, own your own projections, stop projecting" - sometimes I am able to feel the underlying cause of the projection - other times not at that moment, I have to feel about it later.

I am just not clear on what to do at the moment so that I do not harm another.

Do I just excuse myself?

Thank you for your assistance,

Laura

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Projections

Post by Nicky » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:54 am

Hi Laura

I'd suggest to remove yourself from the interaction if you start noticing you are projecting at somebody (no matter the type of projection).

That way, the person you were projecting at won't be affected any further and also it gives you a much better chance to feel through the reasons why you were projecting in the first place.

Hope that helps.

Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable