Collection of Jesus's Quotes

Share your favourites - they are awesome!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Thalia
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Collection of Jesus's Quotes

Post by Thalia » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:59 am

Today I was lying at the beach and I looked up to the sky to see in writing 'Jesus saves us'. I had a bit of a smile as although I know he doesn't save us, I am humbly greatful that he is showing the way on how we can save ourselves and what its going to take from us to grow in God's Love. Here is a collection of powerful teachings and messages from Jesus that I have collected in my journal over the last 2 years. I apologise I didnt record in my journal where all of them are from. The first 5 quotes I can tell you are from Pray for God's Love seminar as part of the Assistant Group 2 playlist on YouTube, a video I highly recommend.

‘God will be able to show you through God’s feelings for you what God feels about you and those feelings will tell you in so overwhelming ways what you are.’

‘God knows exactly what your feeling every single moment, and God has all these lovely feelings for you.’

‘God designed the transmission of emotion to be your communication method with God. Its an amazing power, the power is the emotion that is coming from our soul. Once I become really sensitive to that you’l feel everything that way, EVERYTHING, you wont need to touch anything anymore. Because touching, touching in your soul is the exchange of the feeling in your soul, thats touching.’

‘Every single thing that comes out of God’s Soul into you there’s no harm to any of it, its all just beautiful confirmation of emotions about your true nature and character, your individuality, the truth of the universe are all entering you.’

‘7.2 billion beams of light coming from God right into the souls of these people, each one of them having these overwhelming experiences all at the same time, this is how great God’s Soul is, powerful. All these experiences, each one of them overwhelmed by the experience and each one of them allowing the overwhelming experience. If everyone on earth had that experience once, its highly likely that war would cease. Thats how powerful it is. It all depends on your choice. Just your choice. It has to be a sincere, pure heartfelt choice. . . . . thats why ever since I learnt about it in the first century I’ve been talking about it, cos thats how powerful it is.’

‘Our Father provides the substance, or mechanism for us to know him, which is Divine Love, but for us to receive that Love we must trully and sincerely have a burning desire to know Him and love Him.’

‘If we trully have this desire then as a result we will have a desire to take responsibility for and feel and experience all of our personal emotions, desires, aspirations, passions eve if we feel bad about them.’

‘God loves us so much that were not compelled to have a relationship with God. God l0ves us so much that even though we don’t want to have a relationship with God, God wants us to have a happy life.’

’True spirituality is growing in our capacity to love.’

‘You cannot teach love without feeling love. Many people believe that love is a principle that can be intellectually taught. Love is something that comes from the heart.’

‘No matter how much you develop intellectually your emotions in your soul will eventually dominate you. Thats not a bad thing, learn not to act upon emotions that are negative.’

‘When you honour your soul you will feel the need to work through your emotions everyday. This is a part of loving yourself. You will need to do something everyday to all the expression of your emotions.’

‘Many people want to hear about Love while at the same time denying all unloving behaviour. As a human race we need to see how we are unloving, once we see it, we will have a much greater motivation for change.’

‘The soul controls what happens to our bodies. The soul controls the diseases, physical ailments in our bodies. If our soul has emotional injuries, spirits attach to our bodes and cause even more problems to our bodies and causes our bodies to develop diseases and we pass. Everything that happens to the body is just the effect of the emotional cause thats in the soul. If we focus on the cause in the soul then all of the effects in the body will disappear.’

Jesus

Marina Smargiannakis
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Collection of Jesus's Quotes

Post by Marina Smargiannakis » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:16 am

Hi Thalia, thank you very much for this collection of quotes, including Mary's. Much appreciated.

julie_bennion
Community Member

Re: Collection of Jesus's Quotes

Post by julie_bennion » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:10 am

Hi Thalia,
I'm so grateful you took note of these moving soul truths from Jesus. Reading them gives me the time and the in-the-moment opportunity to feel & reflect more fully, with each one. Thanks so much for taking the time to write these out for us!

All the best,
Julie