Choose Your Biggest Fear

Share your favourites - they are awesome!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
LisaQ
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Choose Your Biggest Fear

Post by LisaQ » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:58 am

Choose your biggest fear to work through, and you will be OVERJOYED by the results.
(This is a paraphrase from Jesus, mentioned in one of his talks on fear. Not sure of the exact talk.)
These words have been coming to me recently as I am beginning to confront one of my biggies: fear of rejection. :shock:

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable