Collated List?

Share your favourites - they are awesome!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jennifer Brownson
Muted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Collated List?

Post by Jennifer Brownson » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:45 pm

Hi Nicky,
I noticed in your first post "The Jesus Quote Library" (now locked) you said something about a collated list of Jesus quotes. I see the big blue words in that post that say "Jesus quotes". Is that supposed to be a link? I think because it is locked, that it is no longer a link. I am new to these kinds of forums, so maybe I just don't know how to do it?

Also, I wondered if you would consider changing the title of this thread to "Jesus and Mary Quotes"? One of my favorites quotes from Mary is "Sweat the small stuff". That is such a good reminder to me.

Cheers,
Jennifer

Courtney
Community Member

Re: Collated List?

Post by Courtney » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:58 pm

Yeah I have a list of quotes from both of them too; and some really good ones from Mary's blog!

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:48 pm

Hi guys

I have now amended this part of the forum to include Mary's quotes too as I have also benefitted from tons of stuff that Mary has shared.

If anyone has any quotes from either Jesus & Mary that they'd like to share, feel free to just create a thread and state the quote or a list of your favourites so far and I will then go ahead and collate all quotes every month or so and list them in the sticky topic here.

Cheers

Nicky

Anita
Community Member

Post by Anita » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:58 am

Jennifer and Mary, this has really helped me.

Sweat the small stuff".

Encouraged me to feel my small daily fears and small annoyances. Like just being 'stupidly' annoyed and rageful at something so insignificant as having to clarify my name under my signature, which covered deeper emotions.
Anita Tännström

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable