Love is a Gift

Share your favourites - they are awesome!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jennifer Brownson
Muted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Love is a Gift

Post by Jennifer Brownson » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:16 am

Hi Everyone,
The quote that stands out for me lately is "Love is a Gift". I think it stands out because it is kind of a goal. I don't yet get it, and I can see that I won't until I work through all the emotions of demand which I am working to dismantle. God and my guides (and my soul) are helping me to feel all the unloving demands I still have towards others and how just how unloving that is. I look forward to when this Truth enters my soul. Even though I can't really imagine what that will be like, I know it will be totally transformational!

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable