faith that the truth will set you free

It WILL happen - I KNOW IT!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Grahamsutherland
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

faith that the truth will set you free

Post by Grahamsutherland » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:34 pm

I have been listening to and sincerely attempting to act on AJ's truth for almost nine years now. I have to be honest and say that so far the truth hasn't set me free. Far from it!

Currently, the opposite seems true in that now i am very painfully aware of the horrible prison I am in. I now know i am crippled by my emotional injuries and can only have faith that being emotionally aware that I am in hell (the lowest of the 36 known levels of love) is a necessary prelude to healing my injuries and growing in love.

My first such awareness of my real condition came when I emotionally discovered why i have never been good at remembering people's names. If i felt real love for people i would naturally be interested in them and that desire would effortlessly cause me to remember their names and more. I then started to become aware of just how little i care about others at the soul level.

So about all I can do now is settle in for the long haul and perhaps be more gentle, allowing, and natural with myself while cultivating a willingness to put myself out there making mistakes and attempting to be open to the resulting feedback and law of attractions.

I do have an inner feeling that some sort of progress is being made even if it is just digging a whopping big hole that is for the foundations of a building that are still to be poured. Is that real faith? It doesn't feel like a beautiful process from where i am viewing it and so far it hasn't led to any real joy.

LauraR
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: faith that the truth will set you free

Post by LauraR » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:23 am

Hello Graham,
I have read your post many times. I am not sure how to respond other than I am touched by your honestly and I appreciate your sharing.
I have had problems remembering people's names for a very long time. I thought it was because of the panic and anxiety I have been experiencing for the last 25 years. I only recently even thought it was a problem - you know - I just need to pay better attention when people tell me their names. But as I started having better dream/spirit time recall, I became more and more aware of the fact that I didn't know the names of most the people in my spirit state. I will talk with them and travel with them, even have sexual encounters - but never knew their names. It was/is as if they are just there and I have had no interest in really knowing them or even recognizing them as people with souls. Like they are cardboard characters in my world. I hope that makes sense. I have started to change my conscious decision to actively engage people in the physical and be more loving. Even the clerks at the grocery store. Just say hi. Look In their eyes - remember their names.

My daughter has a similar issue. Guess I passed that one on :(
I had not even thought to look at a soul based reason for it. I really thought it was "just" a bad habit. This is something I regret.

I am very grateful that you were real and that you could share this.

Thank you,

LauraR

Abram
Community Member

Post by Abram » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:15 pm

Graham,

I'm curious if attending the most recent assistance group has increased your faith at all or given you insight into what you need to change while on this path to increase your faith? I am in a place of lacking faith and am exploring how others are navigating this issue. Thanks for sharing.

lindabest
Muted

Post by lindabest » Tue May 10, 2016 8:55 pm

Hi Graham, I've been watching you and Jen on the videos since I found Divine Truth, March of last year. I would love to go to Australia and meet everyone in person. FAITH! Someday, by applying my desire and will, and by improving my health, and getting a job, I WILL GO TO Australia. I will meet you, Graham, as well as Jen. I WILL meet Jesus and Mary. I do love all of you so very much!

I'm not in such a great position either right now. Chronic pain has pretty much bedridden me; but I've had plenty of time to learn, to see "myself as I am", and with faith, I KNOW life will get better for me. What I'm going through right now is not so great either. If we both will it, and have faith to make it happen, we will improve! Your friend (Say hello to Jen for me) Linda,,

Sage
Community Member

Post by Sage » Fri May 13, 2016 2:24 am

Hi Graham,

I feel I've been fairly lucky with Faith, I have always had a faith of sorts, I am pretty sure it was largely influence by my spirit guide until I started building it on my own. I wasn't at the first assistance group, but I did work through it on YouTube (which I am so grateful for the opportunity). There were several things I have done that helped me to build my Faith; sincerity and honesty were the foundation, and the key was to keep trying, feeling and experimenting.

I often remind myself about the Truth about God and God's Love, Truth and Laws (from what I know at the moment) when I feel my Faith slipping.

I have been actively working on my relationship with God and the issues I had with God (which were really projections from me about feelings about my parents). For me these were more feelings of unworthiness and addictions I wanted God to fulfill. As I felt through some of these emotions, Faith was building.

All of this has helped me to be more gentle with myself, to address and lessen the self punishing thoughts and behaviour.

You wrote:
So about all I can do now is settle in for the long haul and perhaps be more gentle, allowing, and natural with myself while cultivating a willingness to put myself out there making mistakes and attempting to be open to the resulting feedback and law of attractions.
I believe it is a good course of action to be more loving with yourself. For me it has been important to realize that this is the process that I will be engaging for a LONG time, until I have been perfected in God's Love, and although it is the 'long haul' as you say, I feel more like it is just life, a new way of being in life.

I haven't struggled with Faith so much, but for the areas I do struggle in I find it important to feel all the reasons why I don't want to change or feel my emotions and connecting with all the emotional injuries and errors surrounding that. For me, that opens the door for more experimenting. (This was a gift I received from watching the assistance group 1).

I'm not sure if any of this will be helpful to you, but I thought I'd share some of my experiences with this. I am at a place where the experimentation has truly worked to build my Faith and it is motivating and inspiring to me.

I too am interested to hear how being at the assistance group has influenced you.

Smiles,
Sage