Prayer

It all starts with this
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pam
Banned

Prayer

Post by Pam » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:29 am

Prayer to me is just talking to God from your heart but also listening to what He has to say to me as well. For me God speaks to me though my thoughts. The key is discerning my thoughts from His. I keep a diary of things He says to me and then I can go back to it from time to time and read it. I also read what He says to others as well. This really encourages me and makes God very real to me when I write down what He is saying to me.

Here is some things that He has said to me.

Dear Child of mine

The battle is not yours to fight but Mine to fight. Just praise my name and watch Me win the victory. Put your trust in Me, just like King Jehoshaphat put his trust in Me by sending out the worshipers so you too can put your trust in me by praising me. If you will do this My child, then I will send out my warring angels to fight the battle. They will go before you with the victory. You will only watch and see the battle but you won’t have to fight but rest in My love by lifting up your hands and praising me.

Love,

Your chief and commander,
God

Be Happy in the season that you are in

My Dear Precious child,

Be happy in the season that you are in your life. For some of you, you are in the season of Spring which is growing and learning and others are in the season of summer of bearing fruit and others are in the season of fall of bringing in the harvest and others are in the season of winter just resting.

Sometimes my children complain about the season they are in but do not complain for it is important for you to go though this season to get to the next season of your life.

Try to enjoy this season and over look some of the negative things about this season and look at the positive things of this season.

I know what I am doing by having you in this season and I am still in control of the seasons of your life. The season you are in is to help season you to be a more tasteful person in my kingdom.

Love
God

My Precious Child,

As you spend time with Me you will learn to discover yourself. I will show you the layers of your heart and show you what needs to be removed and what needs to stay and grow. Let My Spirit do open heart surgery on you. Let me take away the things that should not be there and put the things that should be there in your heart. This can only happen as you spend time in My presences. You must want this and you must give me permission to operate on your heart of hearts.

Love

God

I am the true vine, and My Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in Me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit He prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. John 15:1

lindabest
Muted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Prayer

Post by lindabest » Tue May 10, 2016 8:21 pm

Hi Pam, your messages cause me to reminisce on the long years that I chose to do God's will. I did not trust myself, nor did I want to be responsible for my weaknesses. I surrendered myself. I died to myself. Where does that leave me? Who am I, anyway. I didn't know. I stopped that when I found the truth in Jesus'' messages. For over a year, I've shifted gears. I am responsible for my actions. I am required by God's Law of Compensation and Law of Repentance to pay the penalty for the sins I committed. Payment of the sins changes my soul. I am applying my will to remove the untruths in my soul, by understanding why these errors are not true. Feeling the painful feelings, I desire with all my soul God's love. This is how I grow to change myself, and become aware of who I am. Pam, spirits are ready and willing to give you thoughts. Linda

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable