Desire to love others

The driving force of us all
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Niky
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Desire to love others

Post by Niky » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:18 pm

Can a sudden desire to love others more be an emotional one? not sad, but teary? Or what is this feeling?
Like I feel more compassion for those who are attacking Divine Truth, (not just those who are attacking DT, but also those who are deep in their religions, and using their religion to verbally bring others down), because it's not their permanent state, they're just in error and acting out their injuries. I see potential in them.
And just various people I come to contact with day to day, I see their condition, and I just have a softer feeling about people. I can sense what positive effects loving others can have on them.

Helmick
Banned
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Desire to love others

Post by Helmick » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:02 am

Sounds like you had a divine encounter with God and receive His Divine love. Keep on seeking and growing deeper with Him.