Creating Space and Time to be Alone

The driving force of us all
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Amanda Stracey
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Creating Space and Time to be Alone

Post by Amanda Stracey » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:59 pm

Over the year my own life has changed somewhat so that it's more difficult to be alone and to find somewhere private where I feel comfortable about being emotional. I still look at issues as practical things to be fixed rather than emotional errors to be released and truths to be absorbed but was just wondering if anyone was willing to share how they have cultivated a desire for alone time, made it a priority and what flowed from that.

David R
Site Moderator
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Creating Space and Time to be Alone

Post by David R » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:02 am

Hey Amanda!

Jesus suggested a pretty cool way of beginning to shift on issues which we have, with a really small but powerful word. "Why?"

May I suggest you try sincerely asking yourself why your life has changed in a way which does not allow you to feel, why you do not feel that releasing emotions may be beneficial for you, why you don't have the desire to feel.

I find when I experiment with that tiny but powerful word (Why), attractions come and opportunities are presented.

Hope this helps

David