The miracle of Life

What have you learnt about our ever-loving parent? We'd love to know!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Maxine
Community Member

The miracle of Life

Post by Maxine » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:32 pm

Hi,

I came across this video - it is an animation of the process from fertilisation to the birth of a new human. It is an incredible bit of film, but mostly for me, it reflects things about God - her power, her imagination, her brilliance and love. In fact I don't think words can truly express the characteristics of a Being who create life like this - and in this clip of course, we can not see the half-soul incarnate or the spirit body developing so there is more to come.

Nature has always amazed me and I think it is one of our greatest teachers about God's nature. I have mostly experienced God from an injured state - as punishing and disappointed in me, but nature is one way I have felt things differently and opened to the idea my view is wrong and I when I look at the detail in a flower or hear the song of the robin I feel something else, something more wonderful.

Hope you enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udi5gy3XNOA

Maxine.

Thalia
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The miracle of Life

Post by Thalia » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:50 am

Wowsers that was just so so amazing! Im amazed at this Great Being too and how on earth She came to create such intricate and complex designs. It baffles my little mind. I like to call God the Greatest Artist in the universe and I look forward to one day being able to understand these incredible creations. At the moment I can barely understand and feel God and mostly don't trust that God is there for me but I also when I look at the creations, all the animals, nature, landscapes, the galaxies I absolutely marvel and wonder and feel so deeply that God exists and created those things. Thanks Maxine!

julie_bennion
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The miracle of Life

Post by julie_bennion » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:52 am

Thanks for this, Maxine ~ What this short clip demonstrates is pretty far out (far out of reach!), for my little mind. But look how much We Are learning, regardless of the limitations of the mind ~ Our Souls want to know!! I feel like I can't help it ~ my soul IS longing to know God.

This is another very similar, beautiful clip, with a bit more explanation of each phase, from one of its primary originators ~ https://youtu.be/WeOgvpe0gsA