God's love

The greatest gift and feeling in all the universe!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pam
Banned

God's love

Post by Pam » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:13 am

Words given to me from God on 8/27

My love for you is as big as the universe. My love for you is so big ad so huge that it can't be measured with human measurements. It isn't meant to be measured.

My children are like the stars in this universe. The universe is like My great love that holds them. My love is all around them just like the darkness of space is all around the stars and planets of the universe. My love is all around each child and My love is so big that it holds every child of Mine. My love still creates more stars. Creation is still being birthed right now as I speak. Creation is being birthed from My loins.

Man kind will never understand how great and wonderful and big My love is but if you think how big the universe is and how it can't be measured then you have a small picture of My love.

The universe holds so many stars and planets. And stars and planets are still being created as I speak.

This is how big My love is. I hold every child of Mine in a sea of love of never ending love and I want to create more realities and possibilities in ones life. Just trust Me the one who holds the universe in the palm of My hand.

Do everything without complaining arguing, so that you become blameless and pure children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like starsin the universe. Philippians 2:14 b]

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable