Projecting and owning emotions - anger

When the red mist descends
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Eloisa
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Projecting and owning emotions - anger

Post by Eloisa » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:01 am

Hi

I feel that there is an opportunity to discuss some differences between projecting emotions and owning them.
Lets take anger for an example.

I feel there is a difference between someone choosing to project rage at another person and owning their rage. Projecting anger and rage at others (or ourselves) is an act of violence and abuse and is damaging to both the person projecting the rage and those who receive it. It is also a way to try and control others and get them to do what we want them to do particularly if they are afraid of anger, which is very manipulative and damaging.

There is having a tantrum due to not getting what we want. This is just a way to try and get what we want, tantrums can be helpful in order to feel HOW much we want our addictions met or how much we want to hold onto our false beliefs, the thing is if we stay in the tantrum it is a waste of time and it is only useful if we actually get below it into the emotions we are trying to avoid, which is why we have the tantrum in the first place.

There is being honest and owning our emotions and just feeling angry. This place is actually a place that we need to go through in order to get further into our emotions and release them, it is part of the process to healing (as long as they feel through it rather than living in it - which can become another addiction).

And there is childhood anger within us about injustices and harm done to us that we must feel and release in order to truly heal, this is stored anger that we were not allowed to feel when we were little. Again, this anger will not be projected on others or blamed upon others but rather it will just be an angry expression which will no doubt lead to other emotions. I don’t have much experience with this, so it is based on what I have heard.

The talk ANGER IS YOUR GUIDE is a great place to start.
Part 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d62Wf4HJNS4

Part 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HylxkwWJjuw 

Love

Eloisa

Maxine
Community Member

Re: Projecting and owning emotions - anger

Post by Maxine » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:31 pm

Hi Eloisa,

I started examining why I hold onto my anger and I realised I also need to work out which anger I have at different times. I am better at owning it and holding it in does not mean we are not projecting it.

Amanda recognised some FAQs about addictions in answer to some assistance I asked for and in the process my LOA brought me these FAQs, which I felt fitted into your theme to help us understand more about this. I watched the anger is your guide a long time ago - time for a refresher!

What is Anger?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBkIivqZ01M

How is anger created?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vrs0oivxtw

love
Maxine

Eloisa
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Eloisa » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:49 am

Hi Maxine

If you sincerely feel it, you soon work out which one you are in.

I suggest to not over intellectualise it, I have and it just takes me away from the real feelings.

feel, feel, feel and all answers will be revealed. smile.

Projection happens every time we don't feel. So it is a good idea to remove any impediment to feeling EVERYTHING....

The recent channellings dated 20160114 Jesus and Mary did for the up coming assistance group have some great suggestions and really helpful step by step things that we need to develop in order to feel and heal for real. I highly recommend them!!

link below:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WizardShak ... y=20160114

Hope the exploring goes well

ELoisa

Hermit
Newcomer

Post by Hermit » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:10 am

Anger is one of the expressions of fear.
It is an attempt to have things go OUR way. It is an expression of trying to force a person, place, thing or situation to go our way.
The reason behind this, is that if things don't go our way. we (our ego-self) will feel threatened, vulnerable and exposed as not coping.
The angry person is scared. They are scared of not being able to cope with being challenged to the unknown or unfamiliar. In other words, fear of not being in control of 'self'. They want it to go their way to feel safe and okay.
If they don't get it their way, they feel unsafe and not okay.
When angry, they are scared and lack trust (faith).

To deal with an angry person is to remember that they are scared.
How do we deal with a scared person? We are calm, honest, gentle, listening, re-assuring they will be okay. patient, tolerant, accepting, humble.
All these things will cool the anger down, giving the scared person a chance to feel safe again.

A person who often gets angry needs to learn that it is okay to not feel okay.
This learning is a practice in one's faith that their spiritual self will be okay even if their false ego-self does not feel okay.

Actually, it is the false ego-self that causes our fears. It is fearful of its own invalidation as a cover-up story for the mind to make sense of itself. The ego is a fabricated story about mind and body achievements. It is invalid, that is why it is so busy trying to seek validation all the time. ("listen to me", "Look at me", me, me, me). It fears its truth - a fake.

Anger, resentments, are about thinking of things not going MY way at the time [present].
Anxiety is about thinking of things that might not go MY way [future]
Depression is thinking about things that hadn't gone MY way [past]

All our problems come from our ego-fears. By paying attention to our ego-self, instead of God, we will suffer.
Humility helps us to rely on God, than on self. our fears come from a lack of faith in a Power greater than our 'self'.

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:23 pm

Hi Hermit

You are currently in breach of two main areas of the terms of use. These are:

1) Posting content not in harmony with the teachings of Divine Truth
2) Joining the forums anonymously using a nickname and not introducing yourself

I have copied and pasted a link to the terms of use below if you'd like to take a read:

http://www.divinetruthhub.com/wp-conten ... ument4.pdf

I am issuing with you with a board warning. If you choose to disregard the forum rules further, your account will be banned.

Thanks
Nicky

Hermit
Newcomer

Post by Hermit » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:34 am

I have spoken the truth.
Since you do not recognized the truth in my post, and criticized my intent as being deceptive, for I am a hermit.
Please unsubscribe my from this unjust and injurious forum.

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:19 pm

Hi

Just a quick note to say that I have deactivated "Hermit's" account as per his request rather than creating a strike thread as he has stated he would not like to take part on the forum any further. He is completely closed down to any kind of feedback that does not align with his already firmly held "truth" based beliefs and as a result, does not desire and cannot be assisted at this time.

Thanks
Nicky

Derek Landis
Newcomer

Post by Derek Landis » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:19 pm

Nicky wrote:Hi

Just a quick note to say that I have deactivated "Hermit's" account as per his request rather than creating a strike thread as he has stated he would not like to take part on the forum any further. He is completely closed down to any kind of feedback that does not align with his already firmly held "truth" based beliefs and as a result, does not desire and cannot be assisted at this time.

Thanks
Nicky
Hi Nicky

I was wondering if I can ask, how exactly was this a loving response from you? I feel that Hermit was "pounced" on for their feelings on this subject.

Please don't think I'm attacking you for your response to Hermit. I am just curious about the dynamic here.

Thanks

Derek

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:48 pm

Hi Derek

Sure. I felt it appropriate to inform people that I had carried out what the user behind the account "Hermit" asked to be done. I also sent him a private email to let him know that I had complied with his request.

When I issued him with a board warning outlining where he had breached the terms of use of the forum, his response highlighted to me that he was not open to any discussion about why I felt this was the case. He simply stated again that what he wrote was the truth, accused me of something that I did not do and then asked to be removed for my pointing out to him where he breached the terms.

He is welcome to his current beliefs as everybody else is, although it is important to state that he was not forced to join a forum (and agree to its terms of use that he was not in alignment with) specifically created for discussing the teachings of Divine Truth.

Hope that helps.
Nicky

As a note, I'd just like to say that it would be unloving to carry on a discussion about something unrelated to the subject matter of the thread itself. If you have any more questions, please email me directly at nicky@divinetruthhub.com and I'd be happy to answer them.