Autistic children and changes with parents working through their injuries

A place to discuss any other aspects of the Human Soul
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Arvarna
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Autistic children and changes with parents working through their injuries

Post by Arvarna » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:09 am

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone may be able to point me in the right direction? Are there videos where AJ/audience members have discussed how Autistic children have changed as a result of their parents working through their emotions?

Recently I have spoken to a couple of local ladies who have Autistic (or similar) children and I have felt to mention about how their emotions affect their children, but thought it would be good to give them some examples of how it has helped other families, of they are interested.

Thanks,

Arvarna

Arvarna
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Autistic children and changes with parents working through their injuries

Post by Arvarna » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:11 am

*if they are interested.